If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Abilities you'd like to see

Post by elliscs
Just thought I'd add some abilities I'd like to see. Add yours in reply as well!
  • Speed limit...This is probably the best gps app to collect this data
  • Planning a trip from browser...Today I've got about 6 stops to make and I'd love to be able to plan it from the browser instead of my phone
  • Travelling salesman problem...Add several addresses and Waze figures out the quickest roundtrip
elliscs

POSTER_ID:4679492

Send a message

Post by elkanito
It would be great:

1) Multipoint routes

2) "Danger Zones". It would be usefull to mark some zones to avoid on a city, for example becasue they're dangerous. Obviously It need to be a personal setting, because what is dangerous for my wife is not for me or my daughter...

Claudio
elkanito
Send a message

Post by elkanito
It happens that when I'm driving and I report a mistake on the map... Then, later, I arrive my home and I want to update this mistake (If I reported that mistake, I would have the knowledge to fix it). Ussually, I found it and fix it, but sometimes I forget where the report was.

I think that would be usefull if we can find all the reports addressed by ourselves, looking to fix them

Claudio Catanzaro
elkanito
Send a message

Post by fjperreault
I would like to see the following enhancements.

1) When Autozoom is turned off I would like the zoom level that I set stored and restored whenever I bring Waze up. It seems that every time I bring up the app I have to reset the zoom level. It should never change unless I change it when Autozoom is turned off.

2) Be able to modify the screen brightness when in Night mode. With the phone sitting on the dash it is hard to see details on the screen due to low screen brightness. I should be able to see screen brightness to better view the screen.

3) Be able to turn off the new auto destination feature. Whenever I fire up the app it always assumes I'm going to a previous place and then starts routing to that destination. I would like be able to turn this feature off. If I am going to work I would rather chose it manually versus always have to shut it down.

Thanks!

Frank
fjperreault
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
4? What popup alert?

Using Tapatalk
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
How do you preplan a trip and ask to arrive at a certain time though? A US server thing?

Using Tapatalk
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Didn't think so. I must have read it wrong, or Alan is purposely trying to confuse me. :-)

Using Tapatalk
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Yeah I got it now :)
But truthfully, you were trying to confuse me lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Already done by me for UK English, waiting to be implemented. Don't recall seeing any change in the American wording though. Might have to pull Waze on it if you all think that it needs to be changed.

floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
First one. Second sounds bad. Like I said, this will be fixed by the time we get it.

floppyrod84
Send a message