Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by RussPA
Be8el0ve wrote:Russ, Magic was just updated to 1.0.128 and is working again. No more need for a work around. :)
Yep, the update came out right after I made that post.
RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator

Post by RussPA
davst wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:21 am Is this Script currently broken? with it as the only script active apart from Toolbox is endlessly spams my console with 100,000s of "WMEmagic not ready! W8ing a sec..."

Read the post right before yours.  The script is indeed broken and is being worked on.
RussPA
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator

Post by sancnilson
jonv-uk wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:18 am I've found that having Magic running causes the map to freeze, segments not selectable, scroll/zoom not functioning and, eventually, the browser (Chrome) times out with the 'Unresponsive Page' message.
It seems the latest WME changes are causing Magic some issues.

It's the same for me. I had to deactivate it, stop using it and quickly load the WME.
sancnilson
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by sancnilson
age4670 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:02 am Well that would explain the problem I’ve been having the last few days…

When you say deactivate/disable do you mean turn off the layer or completely turn off the script?

Right, deactivate it completely. Do not have the script activated. When it is necessary to use it, I recommend to use only the magic in another browser.

sancnilson
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by Sea_Breeze
I managed to install WME in Chrome by installing WME in Firefox and using the Tampermonkey TESLA (sync) function in both browsers.
Sea_Breeze
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message