If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.
Post by floppyrod84
Maybe you should be blaming the data provider for incorrect placement of the point. Check it on Google Maps or Bing Maps, depending on which one you used.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
You can already see roughly what speed they are travelling, the problem is where do we draw the line between accuracy and privacy?

floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Hmm... Could work, but I'm thinking if you wanna know what time the other half will be home, there's the meet up button. Could be very useful for road trips with more than one car in a follow me kinda mode. That'd be good.

floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
And they're working on the next version too. Hmm... coincidence?

floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Editors, and especially AMs should not be editing without posting. The wiki isn't complete or infallible.

floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
How about a "hey, don't drive like a dick" report? If people want to speed, why should you help them avoid a ticket? They're just the kind of idiot that could easily hit your car!

floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
I'm just saying. Anyone needing to see the police icon or alert on waze is obviously a bad driver. Why else would anyone care unless they were speeding or driving without a licence, insurance or tax?
Too many idiots on the road these days, I'd hate to see waze being used to help those people who decide to flout the law.

Just my opinion.

floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Who said I'm not? Lolol
Ugh.... Old people that sit in the fast lane at 50 and take ages to move back over. Women drivers (generally). Those are worse than speeding, granted but I still think that most, not all, that want to avoid the police have a reason to.
I must admit I do find it funny when a copper is doing 60 on a motorway and no one overtakes. I do, it's legal. I don't get pulled but it's not too bad where I am unless you're driving around at 3 in the morning, which is fair enough.

floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Lmfao! Ok that made me really lol at this time in the morning :-D love it!

floppyrod84
Send a message