Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Important messages to community users. This forum is locked (waze staff only).
Post by SkiDooGuy
You’ve lead some of the greatest and inspired many more. Very few people can honestly say they have touched as many lives as you, be it via the app, the community, or the partner programs. Lifelong friendships have been made by people who would have otherwise never had the chance to meet. Hell, a couple even met, fell in love, and got married. All thanks to the company you shaped to what it is now.

Fair winds and following seas Noam.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 1
Send a message
Last edited by SkiDooGuy on Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Assistant Regional Coordinator: Great Lakes Region
Local Champ: Canada, USA
Country Manager: Canada, USA, Palau
Rank 6 editor

https://i.ibb.co/ZNbYyt5/RIPIain.png

Post by skippy10
We all will miss you, take care !
skippy10
Send a message
Chrome - Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G - Android 11 - Waze ß - SM Aube + AM partie du Bas-Rhin / CM France - L6 - 1.3M edits

Post by SunnyRaynbows
Noam,

Thank you for leading this community to where it is today and setting us up for even more in the future. I can't name another company that has developed a global community of volunteer people and allows their company staff to be so directly engaging in person and most recently online through web meetings.

I wish you well.
SunnyRaynbows
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
SunnyRaynbows
Partner Coordinator
Assistant Regional Coordinator - Plains

Post by top_gun_de
Noam, thank you for all the time and energy you invested into Waze. Godspeed on your future mission, whatever that may be. :-)
top_gun_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by vince1612
Thanks for being the "soul" of Waze for more than a decade, congrats for bringing it to where it is today, and all the best for whatever comes next :)

It was always a pleasure to hear your speeches and seeing you take some time for the community at the Global Meetups and on other occasions.

You will surely be missed! I'm curious to know who will take over, I hope someone nice, but they'll never be as cool as you were 8-)
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png

Post by whoaitspete
Thank you for keeping the community-based vision alive through growth and acquisitions where many thought it would fail! Your direct involvement with the community is very unique in modern times. How many people can say they've had the opportunity to sit at a table with the CEO of a billion dollar company and had an honest, open discussion about their product? Even in your daily life, you've taken time out your day for the community - down to liking and retweeting the most mundane of posts by our community social media accounts.

Best of luck on your next endeavor!
whoaitspete
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

USA Local Champ | NY State Manager | Android Beta Tester
Northeast Region Discord / NY Wazeopedia / Waze NY Twitter

Post by willdanneriv
Thank you Noam @chiefwazer for building Waze into the great product it is!
Helping millions of Wazers navigate traffic in a more efficient way and with innovation. With the great community that has built around it we will push it forward with the next leadership you pass the baton to.

Best of luck on your future endeavors and journeys. Hope to see you on the map someday. :)
willdanneriv
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message