The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by BlazeTool
mapcat bowtie?
BlazeTool
Send a message
Last edited by BlazeTool on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by BlazeTool
Next question: Mark as Solve or Not Identified?
Not identified. Give her the chance to fix it herself. ;)
BlazeTool
Send a message
Last edited by BlazeTool on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by BlazeTool
Bah, screen cap is acting up, but ...

Type: Missing road
Description: i70 is missing

and

Type: Missing road
Description: i70 is missing again

Both of course reported with GPS traces right where they should be along I-70

further down the road

Type: General error
Description: this is gander mountain

No, This is SPARTA!
BlazeTool
Send a message

Post by BlazeTool
Spil wrote:If those were from drives made last Saturday ... there was quite a bit of trouble that day with roads disappearing and causing recalculations and such. I had that problem along I-90 in PA and eastern OH, both in the morning and again on the return trip that afternoon. The roads were all there in the editor, but for some reason got temporarily lost on the way to the clients. :?
Both from yesterday, of course Obama was here, so maybe they sent the roads out to be cleaned.

Oh, and there was a police officer on one of the overpasses with his lights on watching i-70, maybe he heard the roads were being stolen.

Hmmmm.... :shock:
BlazeTool
Send a message

Post by BlazeTool
khaytsus wrote:100% sure, but yeah I see what you mean. But no, they're all actually facing south.

For some reason Google's URL shortener isn't working: http://tinyurl.com/apeex86

Street view of the street they turned right from. I also went up and down the street in street view and all of the side streets (and cars) are one-way south. I do see a yellow line in the Bling aerial, I wonder if this street changed directionality in the last few years.

Permalink if you want to look closer at the Waze stuff itself :)

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-85.75 ... TTTFTTTTFT

S 1st St is two way from E College St to Hill St based on the GIS systems that the Jefferson County PVA and Engineers link from their sites.
BlazeTool
Send a message

Post by BlazeTool
Spent 10 minutes at various zoom levels looking for roads in the shape of "hi"? landmarks in the shape of "hi", landmarks named "hi"... Found several landmarked islands, none of them were named...
Map Chats?
BlazeTool
Send a message

Post by BlazeTool
Stumbled across this, thought those here could appreciate it.

Not a Jolly Driver, more of Jolly Public Works Engineers.
http://i47.tinypic.com/v2uux4.jpg
https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=6&lat ... s=30975116

Administration and Maintenance offices, down the road that is one way in the other direction. And of course this is the only road that connects.
BlazeTool
Send a message

Post by BlazeTool
Did you wait long enough for results? I once stuck my pickle in a bush and it produced something, but not for 9 months.
BlazeTool
Send a message

Post by BlazeTool
Just cleared out 3 UR's for wrong directions, drive trace matching the waze route all on the same road. Probably the same person who put up 8 a couple days ago, all the same road (I-70) all for wrong directions, and about half when they didn't even have a route in.
BlazeTool
Send a message

Post by BlazeTool
Type: General error
Description: Chase bank.
Why? Is it running away?
BlazeTool
Send a message