1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Unlock request in Atlanta, Georgia

Post by Bill-Infinity
Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&l ... =509368268
Reason: The speed limit on Wieuca Rd NE from Roswell Rd NE to Phipps Blvd NE has been changed to 25 mph. I'm happy to make the change. Alternatively, can someone else make the change?
Unlock to level: 3

Thank you in advance,

Post by spedracr
Welcome to the addictive world of map editing. I have lowered Wieuca Rd from Roswell RD to Phipps Blvd so the SL can be adjusted. When complete please reply back so we can review and lock the segments back up to L3.

Also you are welcome to join us on the Discord Server we use for chatting with fellow editors.
https://discord.me/southeast
It is a free program and you are welcome to join.
spedracr
State Manager
State Manager

Post by Bill-Infinity
I made the appropriate changes. The 25 mph is only posted going westbound on Wieuca east of GA-400. I left the eastbound speed limit alone for these segments. On the west side of GA-400, I changed the speed limits to 25 mph for both directions. This is how it was signed earlier today. If I see any further changes, I will let you guys know.

Thank you for the invitation to the Discord server. I've never used Discord before and perhaps this will get me to start!

Thank you,

Bill
Bill-Infinity