Post by subs5
TehChosen wrote:Hi, im trying to edit my grandmothers address so that homecare doesnt get sent to the middle of the woods. The road is Red Banks road in Mount Jackson Va. Requires a lvl 2 Lock to edit, the map currently takes you in the wrong direction. POINT(-78.596381306 38.776918080999984) is her actual house at 3586. Would appreciate any help, thank you.

Ok, I see you added a Residential Place Point for the address.
I added Mount Jackson as an alternate name to the road segment and downlocked to L1.

You can add a private road segment from the main road to the address.

Check your Waze inbox and I sent instructions about creating road segments there.

Here are instructions for those that had bad routing in Waze before. It might take a few days for the fix to reach the app.

The address has been adjusted. This should reach mobile devices within a few days. On rare occasions it can take closer to a week.
Please remove any instance of this address from your history and favorites by the following: https://support.google.com/waze/answer/6262570?hl=en.
Then, perform a new search and resave. If you don't remove the old results from your navigation or Favorites/Home/Work, then you will continue to be routed to the old coordinates.
Please submit another report if this does not resolve your issue. Thanks!
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by subs5
TehChosen wrote:Hi, im trying to edit my grandmothers address so that homecare doesnt get sent to the middle of the woods. The road is Red Banks road in Mount Jackson Va. Requires a lvl 2 Lock to edit, the map currently takes you in the wrong direction. POINT(-78.596381306 38.776918080999984) is her actual house at 3586. Would appreciate any help, thank you.

Since it has been a few days, I added the driveway to your grandmother's house and relocked the Primary Street. The driveway should show up in a few days and your routing should be proper for your next visit.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by subs5
JeffFrankart wrote:At this location on I-95S, just south of the Ashcake Rd overpass, the speed limit drops from 70MPH to 65MPH. It stays at 65MPH until the junction with I-295. This requires an L5 to edit.

https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?lon=- ... 845&zoom=3
Do you want to drop a Map Comment where the change occurs since it is not in the Sept 2019 Street View Photo? Do you want us to lower it and you change it yourself?

Does the northbound have the proper speed limits there?
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by subs5
JeffFrankart wrote:Northbound speed limits are correct and the southbound limits were correct until a couple weeks ago when they posted new signs.
I will be happy to change it if you can change the editing level required.
Thanks
I unlocked these segments to L1.

Was not sure exactly where the change occurred so this includes the segment on either side of Ascake Rd. You can just move this node to where the sign for 65 mph is posted.

Please let us know when you have completed the change. Thanks

Please consider joining us on the MAR Discord Server at this link. It can be a bit more interactive there for the unlocks.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by subs5
The segment is also a private road (PR) segment. It is there as the PR at a L3 lock level since via the aerial view it appears to be routable but isn’t. This keeps others from adding it when the connection to the parking lot shouldn’t be.
Since there is no destination assigned to the PR segment no one is routed there.

If you did receive routing please let us know what the destination was so that we can fix it.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by subs5
scooternew wrote:Requesting a downlock L4 > L1 for Hwy 58 from Weber city to Hiltons, speed limits are incorrect.
Hwy is 55mph or 88.51392 except for the start of 58 from Wadalow Gap Hwy which is 40mph or 64.37376
Thanks
Scott

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&l ... =517993444

Your request is only one segment so I lowered what I could while mobile. It makes it easier to have PLs that are zoom=3 and have all the applicable segments selected. Use as many PLs as required for them all to be included. PLs are free.
Also please have units set to Imperial amd use mph in integers amd not the metric with decimals for speed limit.
subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by subs5
sisterfish125 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:58 pm Marine Corps Base Quantico (Russell Rd East to I95 S at exit 148)

Shields updated; should reach the app Wed morning but may take up to a week in rare circumstances.

subs5
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message