These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Traffic jam on the opposite lane?

Post by world_xuipv8g7
How can I report a traffic jam or something else on opposite lane?
If I see it would be easy to report it - but do not have found such option on Android Car.

Any idea?

Thanks
Michael
world_xuipv8g7

Post by kumiankka
world_xuipv8g7 wrote:How can I report a traffic jam or something else on opposite lane?
If I see it would be easy to report it - but do not have found such option on Android Car.

Any idea?

Thanks
Michael
Only selected report types have the opposite lane option. I can't remember wether traffic jam was one of them. Additionally, on split/two carriageway highways it impossible to report anything on the opposite lane because those highways are made of two separate one-way segments and, in Waze, the concept of "opposite lane" doesn't exist for one-segments even if it's selectable in the report menu.
kumiankka

Post by jkl5
kumiankka wrote: Additionally, on split/two carriageway highways it impossible to report anything on the opposite lane because those highways are made of two separate one-way segments .
I am sure that is only allowed to report police in other side (even with separate roads)
jkl5
Country Manager
Country Manager
JK
L5
https://i.ibb.co/JFLWTR5/Screenshot-3.png
Waze Map Editor volunteer- Rank 5
Transifex Coordinator for Arabic