Self Reporting and Fixing Map Errors After Drives

Post by LysdexiaEht
Hi everyone, going through the UR's in QLD at the moment, and there's a lot of open reports that appear self reported for the purpose of fixing later.

I would like to ask people who use this as a means to fix map problems to make them a priority when returning to the editor and not leave them for too long.

Beginning today I will be going through and marking any reports over 30 days of age (excluding those with recent activity) as "Not Identified" and closing them, this is in order to ensure that we editors are able to better stay on top of active reports and avoiding the situation where a series of self reports get ignored and appear to become orphaned.

Thanks for your time and assistance on helping keep orphaned reports under control.

LysdexiaEht
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Answers: 1

POSTER_ID:17852254

Send a message
Michael (LysdexiaEht)
Country Manager (AU), Volunteer Map Editor
Waze Australia

Post by LostInMyMaps
If there's no reminder on them, could you please add a reminder and wait another 7 days? If there's already been a nudge or reminder, I think it is safe to close them. Thanks for helping with this.

So you're all aware, this is an concern we've flagged as an issue and we're working to add clauses in the new UR policy under development to address it.

Keep up the great work everyone!

LostInMyMaps
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 7
Send a message
Brendan (LostInMyMaps)
Global Champ, Coordinator, Volunteer Map Editor
Waze Australia

https://i.imgur.com/pdUHgo3.png

Join me in the Waze Australia Discord Server | Australia Wiki | New Aussie Editor Link