These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by DangerDaneDK
Denmark only has one toll road as it is so :P. And sadly I cant change that since I am not AM of that area.
DangerDaneDK
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Flemming J., Denmark
Area Manager: Region of Southern Denmark / Region Syddanmark
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9+ SM-G965F, Android 8.0 Waze: Newest

https://s.waze.tools/s0025.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/c3s.png

Post by deeggo
MeX_DK wrote:Denmark only has one toll road as it is so :P. And sadly I cant change that since I am not AM of that area.
How about ferries or bridges that aren't free? You must have lots of those 8-)
deeggo
Send a message
Global Champ. Country manager Nederland & België
NL: Wiki: hoe label ik een (snel)weg correct?
HTC One M8 | Follow me on Twitter
Join Dropbox, free online file sync! Register through this link and give you and me 250MB extra for free. Thanks!

Post by DFranCor
Hey dears,

Could you please add UAE also? Here are lot of tolls.!

Thank you in advance!!
DFranCor
Send a message

Post by DIASHI
I just got a letter from The Toll Roads - Violation Enforcement Dept.

I owe them $125 because WAZE TOOK ME THROUGH A TOLL ROAD BY DEFAULT WITH NO WARNING.

Avoiding toll roads is now checked, but it should have been checked by default to begin with. Then, if someone needs a plotted route, WAZE should ask if you want to use a toll, how much it might cost, ask if you're a FasTrack member or whatever.

I guess I'm the idiot, right? Waze just tells me where to go and in Waze I trust. Not anymore. It also took me to a complete dead end on my route while stopping at a gas station...

Do everyone a favor and integrate some kind of notice or just leave that box checked on a fresh install.

$125 down the toilet. t(-_-t) At least it's going to a private road and not one managed by an incompetent state.

Edit- Maybe the buyout is a good idea. I like you, Waze. You take me on some interesting routes that usually get me home faster than the big highways, even if it does force me to make a left over a 4-lane, 2-way road sometimes. But stuff like this is really frustrating and I want a more professional entity to develop it.
DIASHI
Send a message

Post by DIASHI
fvwazing wrote:Too subtle, maybe?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/26/u3ehydy5.jpg
Yes. Like very subtle
DIASHI
Send a message

Post by DIASHI

Make it red?

DIASHI
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
I agree with fvwazing, I'd want to see an alternative including the toll road.

via Tapatalk
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by ellipsis
It would be nice if you could completely avoid toll roads... I turned on the option, and now during my commute in Denver, the 2nd and 3rd option are ALWAYS tolls, which is pointless to me since the toll roads are ridiculously expensive and I'm never going to take them, even to save an hour. Between work and home, going on the toll road costs me around $20. There are enough other routes on my commute that I would have other options, but they're always a couple minutes longer than the toll routes and therefore never show up.
ellipsis
Send a message

Post by etatan
Please enable this option for Malaysia. The maps for BOTH tolled roads and roads without toll are already comprehensively comprehended in the Waze maps.

The issue I am faced with currently is the option to "avoid toll roads" was available when i used Waze while I was driving in Australia, and i turned it on in order to avoid the toll roads - as i was driving a rental car, and did not have a toll tag.

Now that I am back in Malaysia, the option has disappeared from my Waze menu (same device), and i am stuck with the option being enabled. Waze is consistently asking me to use the old trunk roads (no toll), when the tolled roads (all highways) is the better option..

Thanks!
etatan
Send a message

Post by etatan
paulkok_my wrote:Have you tried un-tick the avoid toll OR better still un-install the client and re-install back? By default when you re-install back the client, the avoid toll feature is not available for Malaysia yet. However we are in the process of getting the feature enabled for Malaysia as we have achieved the 90% target required for this feature to be enabled. You can read the toll road progress here
Many thanks paulkok_my. Re-installing the client on my device solved the problem for me. Also, thanks for the URL to the toll road update progress for Malaysia. Cheers! :D
etatan
Send a message