New Editor version, v2.81-3

Post by maiapas
Hi Everyone!

Hope you're doing well.

A new WME version v2.81-3 has been released. Please find the changes and new releases below.

-Closure selection "none" not localized- FIXED

-Tile Build status related component provides wrong status for new segments- FIXED

-New WME header- ENABLED. Please note the "current livemap" and "map editor" dropdown has been removed. Some notes on this change:  For some time now, we've been working on a Waze rebranding that involves our brand colors, tone, moods and font. As part of this rebranding and looking into the future, the idea is to have consistency in the headers we use in the WME, Waze Forum, Wazeopedia, Partners Hub and other Waze entities.  You can still see the "current livemap", previously known as "snapshot mode" in the tile build status>view previous build. We are also evaluating other options to provide you with an easy one click access to "current livemap" (previously known as "snapshot mode") Please refer to this post (available for beta testers only)for more information.

Following your suggestion,s we've added this information in a WME message as well so all editors are aware of the current location of snapshot mode.

-From the feedback you've provided we've updated the Tile Build Status pop up title, and changed it from USA to NA. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

TBS in NA:
Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 16.50.46.png
(174.24 KiB) Downloaded 586 times

View previous build location:
Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 16.59.13.png
(47.78 KiB) Downloaded 579 times

New WME Header:

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 15.24.33.png
(4.87 KiB) Downloaded 589 times

Best,
Maia on behalf of the team

maiapas
Waze Team
Waze Team
Answers: 3

POSTER_ID:17866785

Send a message

Post by BeastlyHaz
When a segment is edited, the map build status on both the updated and created incorrectly says it is not navigable on the map yet until that segment is unselected and selected again. Screen recording of the bug: 
BeastlyHaz
Beta tester
Beta tester
Answers: 5
Send a message

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
WME Beta Community Coordinator
Area Manager | SE & N Queensland, Australia
Join me and other Australian editors on the Australian Discord Server

Post by BeastlyHaz
maiapas wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:43 am Hi BeastlyHaz,

Thank you for the report and for finding this issue.

Can I please ask you to report this in WME Beta Bugs or WME Local Issues for tracking purposes?

Some notes:

-The screen recording is super useful! Please remember it should be with scripts off.
- Do you see this issue in all segments of the country? If so, please add it to WME Beta Bugs. If you see it on one segment only, please add it to the WME Local Issues forum.
-Step by step instructions are always very useful and can positively affect resolution time.
-Adding the permalink will also be very useful.

Thank you!
To address your notes

1. I do not have access to WME Beta Bugs because I am not part of the WME beta.
2. I turned off the rest of my scripts but forgot about toolbox. Also turning that off has no effect on the issue.
3. It affects all segments in Australia
3. Select a segment, edit anything about it (including from the side panel or its geometry), as long as the segment is still selected it will display the bug until it is unselected and selected again.
4. PL to the segment from the screen recording: https://waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&l ... =399550219

BeastlyHaz
Beta tester
Beta tester
Answers: 5
Send a message

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
WME Beta Community Coordinator
Area Manager | SE & N Queensland, Australia
Join me and other Australian editors on the Australian Discord Server

Post by jm6087
I can confirm this happens on NA server in beta as well.  Will report in beta bugs
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by maiapas
BeastlyHaz wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:53 am When a segment is edited, the map build status on both the updated and created incorrectly says it is not navigable on the map yet until that segment is unselected and selected again. Screen recording of the bug: 

Hi BeastlyHaz,

Can I please ask you to report this in WME Beta Bugs or WME Local Issues for tracking purposes?

Some notes:

-The screen recording is super useful! Please remember it should be with scripts off.
- Do you see this issue in all segments of the country? If so, please add it to WME Beta Bugs. If you see it on one segment only, please add it to the WME Local Issues forum.
-Step by step instructions are always very useful and can positively affect resolution time.

Thank you!
maiapas
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by maiapas
BeastlyHaz wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:00 am
maiapas wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:43 am Hi BeastlyHaz,

Some notes:

Thank you!
To address your notes

1. I do not have access to WME Beta Bugs because I am not part of the WME beta.
2. I turned off the rest of my scripts but forgot about toolbox. Also turning that off has no effect on the issue.
3. It affects all segments in Australia
3. Select a segment, edit anything about it (including from the side panel or its geometry), as long as the segment is still selected it will display the bug until it is unselected and selected again.
4. PL to the segment from the screen recording: https://waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&l ... =399550219

Thank you BeastlyHaz, for all the details.

The bug has been reported by jm6087.

Thanks again for flagging it!
maiapas
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by maiapas
velezss wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:13 pm
vince1612 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:43 am
titchy_ wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:38 am I'm no longer receiving PURs in my feed, yet there are hundreds when I search in UR-MP Tracking script.

I can confirm too

This issue is only happening in the ROW server.
I changed to the NA server and i got plenty of PURs in the feed.

Thank you Santiago.

Can I ask you to please report it in WME Beta Bugs?

Please do add a permalink of ROW without the PUR and the same one in NA. This will help the investigation a lot.

Thank you!

maiapas
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

parsaiy1359
Send a message

Post by titchy_
I'm no longer receiving PURs in my feed, yet there are hundreds when I search in UR-MP Tracking script.
titchy_
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

UK Country Manager
Yorkshire • Cumbria • Channel Islands

https://i.imgur.com/nW244c6.png