Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by Zm0gis
Hello, i came up with problem. I just installed this script again. Used it on old laptop, so everything is gone here. Others scripts and plugins seems to be working. Also this script also seems working, but not 100%, there is nowhere to select countries for scan. I can't add countries from list like before. It seems there is no function for me at all like that. But i know there is function like this. Anyway, here is screenshot how it looks like for me. Any ideas and suggestions?

Don't mind that "Lithuania" text in box.
http://imgur.com/Kglc91y
Zm0gis
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Post by Zm0gis
When update is coming? (Waiting for change for "custom country" for cm as 3lvl)
Zm0gis
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Post by YourEvilTwinFTW
I just started using the script recently and have found that UR-MP almost never loads the first time I open WME. I usually have to reload the page for the script tab to show up.
YourEvilTwinFTW

Post by YourEvilTwinFTW
Is there a possibility of getting the Age of UR and Age of Last Comment split into two separate columns? Is there still a reason they need to be combined so that you have to hover over to see the comment age?
YourEvilTwinFTW

Post by YanisKyr
Mvan231 wrote:This MC was there before the latest scan. Did you have to clear it out before scanning again? I could try that.

I also am noticing I'm only getting a limited number of results for MC scans
I've only experienced this with me adding an MC between scans. I'm not clearing the list before another scan, but with the next scan that 18,000-something goes to where it should be (0 days).

Edit: actually let me demonstrate with 2 screenshots (age is 18,138 right after adding, and 0 after re-scanning).

YanisKyr

Post by Yombie
Same problem - old PURs and doesn't shows any URs.
Yombie
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4

Post by YourEvilTwinFTW
Is it possible for the PUR results tab to include a column for the type of PUR it is?
On the UR tab, it has the feature I want, sorting by type. But on the PUR tab, that column is replaced with "Number of PUR on POI". I'd much rather be able to sort PURs by type so I can quickly knock off the Photo PURs if I don't feel like researching business details. Or I might want to sort just for flagged info PURs.
YourEvilTwinFTW

Post by YanisKyr
I've noticed that the distance shows zero since about a week ago. This applies to all tabs but here's an example from the UR:

YanisKyr

Post by YanisKyr
iainhouse wrote: Alternatively, have you unticked the Distances checkbox in the UR-MP controls?
Oh god I ridiculed myself again :lol: :lol:
YanisKyr

Post by YanisKyr
RichardPyne wrote:Is there a way to force UR-MP to write local data? There seems to be no rhyme or reason to when it actually saves. I'll run a scan, work a bunch of URs, and if I reload, the closed ones are back in the list and the days since update are all reset to what they were right after the initial scan. I either have to re-visit everything I've already visited or clear all and re-scan to get back to a sane list.
I've experienced this too, and my observations point to multiple WME tabs open at the same time.
YanisKyr