Post by pox_online
Hi,
at the moment the ROW WME is not loading.
Only the header with "wazemapeditor" is loading, rest of page is grey.
Testet on two devices on a private chrome session without ony scripts, same result.

Regards
Peter
pox_online
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by pox_online
maiapas wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:16 am
pox_online wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:12 am Hi,
at the moment the ROW WME is not loading.
Only the header with "wazemapeditor" is loading, rest of page is grey.
Testet on two devices on a private chrome session without ony scripts, same result.

Regards
Peter

Hi Peter,

Could I ask you to please try again and let me know if you experience any issues? 

Is anyone else unable to access WME in ROW?

Thank you for reporting!

EDIT: I was able to reproduce and opened an internal issue. I'll keep you updated. Thanks again for reporting!

Update: The issue has been solved. Thanks so much pox_online for flagging it!!

Thanks Maia,
for your fast response, can cofirm Editor is reachable again.
Peter

pox_online
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by ralseu
Level 4 editors cannot create or modify junction boxes anymore. All existing junction boxes seem to have moved up to “Auto (5)”, including those created by level 4 editors.

In case this is a per-country thing: I’m talking about Germany, Switzerland, and France. Not entirely sure about the latter two, but in Germany it was definitely a L4+ thing until this week.

Is this an intentional change or an accident?
ralseu
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by ralseu
Then it looks like these country settings were mixed up, because no one seems to be aware of it intentionally being changed to L5+ in Germany.
ralseu
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by ralseu
krzycholub wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:24 pm IIRC - If any segment in JB is L5 - JB will lock as L5

Possibly, but that’s not what we’re talking about here. All junction boxes in Germany (including many that include L1/L2 segments only) have gone to Auto(5) overnight. At this point I’m pretty sure it’s a simple misconfiguration issue—JBs are supposedly locked to L4 in Germany as opposed to L5 in most other countries, and apparently this configuration has gone missing during the last WME release.
ralseu
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by RichardPyne
maiapas wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:19 am Thank you for all your reports regarding the HN Issue. We will review this.

Thanks,
Maia

What is the status on getting this bug fixed. For those of us who actually add HNs, this is a major time and effort drain.
RichardPyne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by rompompom
G_W1Z wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:01 am When entering house number mode and tapping H to add a new house number, the bubble appears but the cursor is not ready in the bubble to type. You have to click to have the cursor ready. Before this update the cursor was ready when you tapped H.

Came to report this. It's rather frustrating, because you hit all sorts of hotkeys now, toggling layers, zooming, or scrolling the map. Please repair this soon with a hotfix or so.
rompompom
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Local Champ Netherlands | Country Manager Netherlands | Regio Manager Zuid-Holland
https://i.postimg.cc/Z53hdT2w/afbeelding.png

Post by vince1612
ralseu wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:06 am Level 4 editors cannot create or modify junction boxes anymore. All existing junction boxes seem to have moved up to “Auto (5)”, including those created by level 4 editors.

In case this is a per-country thing: I’m talking about Germany, Switzerland, and France. Not entirely sure about the latter two, but in Germany it was definitely a L4+ thing until this week.

Is this an intentional change or an accident?

Regarding Switzerland (not sure about France) it was always L5+

vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png