Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

BUG on your website -- GPS coordinates

Post by jpSQLDude
I am logged into your website. I click on Live Map, where I can enter in Driving Directions. If I put in actual addresses as starting point and destination, it works fine. But if I put GPS coordinates into either field, it blows up! What happens is the page simply goes blank. No error. No nothing. Just blankness.

Just for example, put in as your Starting Point, Duke's Malibu, which is 21150 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265.

Now put in your destination, which is a really cool view at the top of the mountain, at 34.068840, -118.663581, and hit Enter.

You get blankness.

Obviously both of those work in Google Maps, that's where I got them from.

Obviously this is a bug of some sort, it should at least gracefully error out with a message like, "You can't use GPS coordinates, you have to use real addresses" or something like that. Unless its supposed to work with GPS coordinates, then you have some other sort of bug.
jpSQLDude

POSTER_ID:17424955

Send a message

Post by Hugo_Moreira
Waze has always worked with the coordinates in reverse order.
Search for -118.663581, 34.068840 and it will work

https://www.waze.com/pt-PT/live-map/dir ... 00.1959726

Hugo_Moreira
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message