FaceBook Connect

Post by BooBeeNYC
I've been using the app for a few days because I drive long distances and tried connecting the app to FaceBook but I can't get it to connect to Facebook or Twitter. I get this blank screen with nothing happening, I've killed all active apps and cleared phone cache but no change...
waze.png
(26.09 KiB) Downloaded 6849 times
BooBeeNYC

POSTER_ID:9664074

Send a message

Post by autumnwalker
tofinochris wrote:
scruffy151 wrote:The my dashboard section can be used to link your facebook account as well as the client. Try that.
This does nothing when I click it. Well, it refreshes my Dashboard, but that's all. :|
I am having the exact same issue.
autumnwalker
Send a message
iPhone 4 (Telus) • iOS 6.0.1 • Waze 3.5.0.0

Post by danohi
I had a similar issue, and it was complicated by the fact I use Waze on both my Android phone & tablet. All your devices need to be synced to connect to Facebook (one being disconnected will throw off the sync), and in FB the Account Setting/ Apps enabled to "You have authorized these apps to interact with your Facebook account".

I still could not Waze to connect to my friend who turned me onto Waze (evidently he didn't set up his accounts to sync), so go to the "Friend me on Facebook" thread in Community (http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14970) to look for other like-minded Wazers to friend.
danohi
Send a message

Post by maviolet
I am having trouble connecting to my twitter acct. I was able to connect to my facebook. They need to fix this as it appears I am not the only person having trouble.
maviolet
Send a message

Post by Scruffy151
The my dashboard section can be used to link your facebook account as well as the client. Try that.
Scruffy151
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by tofinochris
scruffy151 wrote:The my dashboard section can be used to link your facebook account as well as the client. Try that.
This does nothing when I click it. Well, it refreshes my Dashboard, but that's all. :|
tofinochris
Send a message