Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

How to add toll price infomation in South Korea?

Post by south_korea2
How to add toll price infomation in South Korea?
south_korea2

POSTER_ID:17985720

Send a message

Post by south_korea2
vince1612 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:40 am I believe you were contacted by staff via e-mail.
Please get in touch with your contact person and ask them to give you access to the Waze Tolls tool. It's not handled through WME but on a separate website that requires a login, for which only staff can enable access for you, we can't.

Also make sure to read the documentation provided on that tool's "Welcome" tab when you get access, because it's not a very simple process.

Thanks for the reply.

She required informaition.
But I don't know what information to give. Do you know anything about this?
south_korea2
Send a message

Post by south_korea2
witoco wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:27 pm I don't know how complex are tolls in your country, but if they are not static, I mean, if there are schedules with different prices per day, week day, holidays, type of vehicle, or they updated every some months and such, I can give you access to a complementary tolls tool that helps a lot during the setting up and futher maintaining.

Of course, you need access to the Waze Tolls tool first as Vince said. Get in contact with your SCM.

Thanks for the reply and help me!

south_korea2
Send a message

Post by south_korea2
vince1612 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:31 am
south_korea2 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:21 amShe required informaition.

I cannot guess what she asked of you in the private e-mail, if it's not clear just reply to her and ask her for information. Communication is key, but shouldn't go through us in this case ;)

Thank you for your help 😄
south_korea2
Send a message

Post by vince1612
I believe you were contacted by staff via e-mail.
Please get in touch with your contact person and ask them to give you access to the Waze Tolls tool. It's not handled through WME but on a separate website that requires a login, for which only staff can enable access for you, we can't.

Also make sure to read the documentation provided on that tool's "Welcome" tab when you get access, because it's not a very simple process.

vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png

Post by vince1612
south_korea2 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:21 amShe required informaition.

I cannot guess what she asked of you in the private e-mail, if it's not clear just reply to her and ask her for information. Communication is key, but shouldn't go through us in this case ;)
vince1612
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... v18.10.png
Wiki & Forum: Wiki CH (D)(FR) | Forum CH (D) (FR) (I)
1+1=3 - The result of bringing talents together goes beyond simply adding them up.
https://i.ibb.co/2k1TJHH/RIPIain.png

Post by witoco
I don't know how complex are tolls in your country, but if they are not static, I mean, if there are schedules with different prices per day, week day, holidays, type of vehicle, or they updated every some months and such, I can give you access to a complementary tolls tool that helps a lot during the setting up and futher maintaining.

Of course, you need access to the Waze Tolls tool first as Vince said. Get in contact with your SCM.

witoco
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 1
Send a message