السودان

Map Raid Sudan

Post by JTRIANA77
Greetings Community, I have the pleasure to inform you that we will have our first Map Raid in Sudan, this is intended to improve the routing at the country level, so there will be no restrictions to edit, the idea is to create as many missing routes and be able to connect the cities, registrations for the event will close on September 30to start the Map Raid on October 18, keep in mind that only Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 editors will be accepted
If you want to participate in the event you can register Here

Note: The Map Raid will start on the 18th at 00:00 UTC
Final map raid October 31

We are waiting for you!  :D

JTRIANA77
Coordinators
Coordinators

POSTER_ID:17072201

Send a message
by sancnilson » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:57 am
 Cordial greetings community of editors.
At the moment there is no official information on the speed limits allowed in the territory of Sudan.
I leave the proposal to establish the Minimum Necessary Safety Limits (LMNS) with the aim that all roads in the country have established speed limits at the end of the Map Raid.

These minimum safety limits (LMNS) initially are:
  • Private roads, parking streets and alleys 10 Km/h
    Street 40 Km/h
    Primary Street, Urban Minor Highway (mH), Urban Major Highway (MH) 70 Km/h

Primary Road 120 km/h
    Highways or rural secondary roads 120 Km/h
Blocking Levels:
  • Primary Streets, Private Roads, Alleys and Parking Roads: Apply / request Blockade level 3
  • Primary road and urban and rural secondary roads: Apply / request Blockade level 4
  • Highways: Apply / request Blockade N4
Note:
With the support of the local editors in Sudan, later and through their significant contributions, it is expected to apply the necessary corrections in relation to the LMNS that are initially edited during MR 2021. 

Cordial saludo comunidad de editores.
Por el momento se carece de información oficial sobre los Límites de velocidad permitidos en el territorio de Sudán .
Dejo la propuesta de dejar establecidos unos Límites mínimos necesarios de seguridad (LMNS) con el objetivo de que todas las vías del país queden con límites de velocidad establecidos al terminar el Map Raid.

Dichos límites mínimos de seguridad (LMNS) inicialmente son:
  • Vías privadas, Calles de estacionamiento y Callejones 10 Km/h
  • Calle 40 Km/h
  • Calle Principal,  Carretera Secundaria Urbana (mH), Carretera Primaria Urbana (MH) 70 Km/h
  •  
  • Carretera Primaria 120 km/h
  • Autopistas o vías secundarias rurales 120 Km/h
Niveles de Bloqueo:
  • Calles Principales, Vías Privadas, Callejones y Vías de estacionamiento: Aplicar/solicitar Bloqueo nivel 3
  • Carretera Primaria y Vías secundarias urbanas y rurales: Aplicar/solicitar Bloqueo nivel 4 
  • Autopistas: Aplicar/solicitar Bloqueo N4
Nota:
Con el apoyo de los editores locales en Sudán, mas adelante y mediante sus aportes significativos se espera ir aplicando los correctivos necesarios en relación a los LMNS que inicialmente se editen durante el MR 2021.

Go to full post
Last edited by JTRIANA77 on Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by jabc82
Domingues3D wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:00 pm Thank you @JTRIANA77 and @Hugo_Moreira for this opportunity to participate on this MapRaid helping the Sudanese community

It was amazing.  :D

Congrats to all involved!!

Ready for the next MapRaid  :P

Hi all ☺️

I make Domingues3D my own words ☺️

Thank you for the initiative, opportunity and Support Pre-MapRaid and during ☺️ and hope we get a new one soon ☺️👍

jabc82
Map Editor - Level 4
Map Editor - Level 4
Send a message

Post by JTRIANA77
Hugo_Moreira wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:14 pm I took the liberty of sharing this information with lower level editors (but high value and skills) from the Portuguese Community, so you might start getting some inscriptions from them. I believe it will be agreat way to help the Sudanese community and enrich the editing experience of this editors.

If any further assistance is needed, just reach me.

Thanks Hugo_Moreira, before starting the map raid we will add them to a Discord server in which the map raid issues will be discussed

JTRIANA77
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by JTRIANA77
I will send a PM through the forum with the access link to the Discord server 
Domingues3D wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:59 pm
JTRIANA77 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:00 pm
Hugo_Moreira wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:14 pm I took the liberty of sharing this information with lower level editors (but high value and skills) from the Portuguese Community, so you might start getting some inscriptions from them. I believe it will be agreat way to help the Sudanese community and enrich the editing experience of this editors.

If any further assistance is needed, just reach me.

Thanks Hugo_Moreira, before starting the map raid we will add them to a Discord server in which the map raid issues will be discussed

Hello,

Thank you for this opportunity to edit in Sudan. 😁

Can you please confirm if you need any adicional info to add us to Discord server?

Thank you in advance

JTRIANA77
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by JTRIANA77
Hello Raiders, thanks to everyone who signed up to help in Sudan, I inform you that the start date of our Map Raid Sudan 2021 will be October 18 00:00 UTC, the end date will be October 31, previously we will send you a PM with the Discord server link

:arrow: Hola Raiders, gracias a todos los que se inscribieron para ayudar en Sudan, les informo que la fecha de inicio de nuestro Map Raid Sudán 2021 será el día 18 de octubre 00:00 UTC, la fecha de finalización será el 31 de octubre, previamente les enviaremos un PM con el link del servidor de Discord 

JTRIANA77
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by JTRIANA77
Thank you for participating in the Map raid Sudan 2021, here is the table of positions
Hall of fame

congratulations to
FaraónMartínez
jcog69
gsansone

In recognition of his work in Map Raid Sudan, an area manager will be awarded
Welcome to the community
JTRIANA77
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by Querubinds
Hola amigos, revisando la información respecto a las vías en Sudán propongo que por falta de información oficial del País utilicemos los mapas de referencia de la "Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs "(OCHA) de las Naciones Unidas. A continuación dejo los Links de los mapas:

1. Abyei 
2, Northern
3. Red Sea
4. Sennar
5. Khartoum
6. Kassala
7. Gedaref
8. River Nile
9. White Nile
10. Blue Nile
11. South Kordofan
12. North Kordofan
13. West Kordofan 
14. West Darfur
15. South Darfur
16. Central Darfur
17.  North Dafur
18. East Darfur

Querubinds
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by sancnilson
Best regard to fellow Waze editors, welcome to the great opportunity that lies ahead projected to improve the connectivity of the Country Sudan; we will form a team with a special bond that unites us all without stopping to pay attention to races, creeds, skin color, ... Waze, the passion of Waze.
To edit with a high sense of belonging aiming for quality editions instead of quantity or massive editions.
sancnilson
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message