Post by iahim
435 in Atlanta at 6pm
iahim
Send a message

Post by iahim
Just crossed the 1,000 mark today in Atlanta. Yesterday I've seen around 980 at rush hour... today 1128 wazers. Pretty impressive.
iahim
Send a message

Post by invented
Spil wrote:
mapcat wrote:Still increasing here. 250 today for the drive home.
Yeah, increasing here also ... saw 2 other Wazers today on my way home from work this morning. :P
Maybe you could work on Grand Island being underwater, lol.
invented
Send a message

Post by invented
It doesn't even tell me how many people are around me in my area. What am I doing wrong?
invented
Send a message

Post by invented
gettingthere wrote:I believe that this feature is still only active in certain, defined metropolitan areas in the USA.
Oh ok. That must be why I can drive along the US border and it will come up.
invented
Send a message

Post by invented
top_gun_de wrote:Is this function retricted to the NA-server? I have never seen this in Germany.

Anyway, 30+ would be an achievement, despite the map improvements over the last year.

Best regards,

Detlev
It's restricted to the USA.
invented
Send a message

Post by invented
MReiser4670 wrote:
Jpere wrote:
It also helps to have a good core of dedicated, knowledgeable local editors. If new users are presented with a quality map, they're more likely to stick around.
This. I always stay on top of new roundabouts appearing and have them on the Waze map loooong before Google, TomTom, Bing or Mapple.
invented
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
For months, it was always around 30 in New Orleans, regardless of the time of day.

For the past few weeks, it's been hitting around 80 at rush hour and still drops to around 30 during the rest of the time. ATM, I'm seeing 26 (one of which is Sketch).

I saw 1,797 in downtown San Francisco during the 5 pm rush hour on a Friday, which even impressed Noam Bardin, the CEO of Waze. Wish I would've gotten a screen shot.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
4 PM Friday, and there are 36 Wazers in the New Orleans area.

I'm thinking those inflated numbers I was seeing last week was because of the number of people here from out-of-town for Mardi Gras.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Average here has been close to 50 for the past week or so...up from 35. Odd thing is that it doesn't increase much at rush hour. It's 49 right now at 2:00 pm on a Saturday afternoon.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message