Help a Wazer who might be Nepali?

Post by TxAgBQ
Howdy from Texas!

I have a UR (actually a bunch) from a Wazer and I'm concerned that we're not communicating well and I believe there might be a language barrier.  

He reported Waze telling him to make a left turn instead of a right to find a house and we've checked the map and everything looks good.  He kept submitting multiple URs (15 if I remember correctly). 

I looked up the public property records and believe he is from Nepal so I used Google translate but our communication is still not great. 

I wanted to ask if someone could reach out to him to help him.  I believe all he needs to do is clear his cache of the address (and favorites) to fix the issue, but some of that could be hard to communicate between languages.

https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor/?zoom=5&lat=32.780028&lon=-97.320802&mapUpdateRequest=9600265&env=usa#

Thank you,
David
TxAgBQ

POSTER_ID:17521120

Send a message

Post by TxAgBQ
Yes.  I was hoping someone who speaks Nepali could help communicate that in a way that won’t get garbled in translation.   Feel free to respond directly in the UR.

TxAgBQ
Send a message

Post by TxAgBQ
Do y'all think someone could help with that, please?
TxAgBQ
Send a message

Post by TxAgBQ
धन्यवाद!   I know Google Translate can twist the meaning sometimes and I appreciate your help for this Wazer.
TxAgBQ
Send a message