Република Македонија

Fuel price option

Post by formulce
According to recently fuel liberalization in our country, someone know procedure for enable fuel price on gas stations?
formulce

POSTER_ID:16864850

Send a message

Post by CreekOfJohn
I have this information on the gas stations in Macedonia (from 2010):
In Macedonia there are currently about 260 petrol pumping stations. In spite of the
fact that today the ownership structure in the retail sector is significantly different, still
Makpetrol is dominating both by the number of petrol stations (116), as well as by the
scope of sale on those petrol stations (44%). It is followed by OKTA Brend with 36
petrol stations and 14% of the sale on the petrol stations and Lukoil Makedonija with 10
petrol stations and 4% sales. The remaining 99 petrol stations with 38% of the sales are
privately owned by multiple domestic small companies.
If anyone has newer information, please add it here.

The rule for Waze is that the Gas Station feature is added once 75% of the country’s gas stations are mapped in the Waze Map Editor. The current count is 113 gas stations on the map.

The goal is to have least 195 mapped.

I have requested that the following brands are added to the list of brands for Macedonia, so that we can select these when editing gas stations:
Макпетрол
Лукоил
Окта

It may make sense to go to the websites for the above brands to get the current list of their gas stations and work through that list. When mapping gas stations, please add as much information as you have (phone, address, wifi, etc), make it an area place covering the entire area of the plot and map Parking Lot Roads going through the station.

Example:
https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/images/b/bd/ ... onStop.png

I will be checking the count periodically and updating here, so that we can track the progress. Please share here if you are working on this, so that we avoid duplication of the effort.
CreekOfJohn
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by CreekOfJohn
These choices are now available for fuel brands:
Макпетрол
Лукоил
Окта

Please select the correct brand, or leave blank if it is not one of these three. Also, keep in mind that we use Cyrillic for the primary name and Latin for the alternative.

Like this:
Primary name: Макпетрол
Alternative name: Makpetrol

This will allow search for either script, but the map will display in Cyrillic, which matches the signs on the station.
CreekOfJohn
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by CreekOfJohn
Hi Gunnermkd,

Waze has not updated the Gas stations spreadsheet since 13.02.2020. The number of mapped gas stations for Macedonia at that time was 165. I will ask for an updated count.

Cheers,
- CreekOfJohn
CreekOfJohn
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by CreekOfJohn
Current count of mapped gas stations in Macedonia is 219!!

We can proceed with enabling the gas prices in the app.

We can have up to four different fuel types. I propose that we add the following:
  • Еуросупер 98
  • Еуросупер 95
  • Еуродизел
  • Авто ТНГ
Please let me know if this list is incorrect.

CreekOfJohn
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by darkwarrior91
I have add-it some smaller gas stations on the area from tetovo to the border with kosovo and trying to update the prices every week
darkwarrior91
Send a message

Post by formulce
I am glad to hear that. I added many gas stations in the past, in the areas where was enabled for editing the map. It's true that dominant brands is Makpetrol, Okta and Lukoil, and that is a good starting point. I am sure that Lukoil has much more than 10, and I will try to add every time I found. Thanks for great detailed info :)
formulce
Send a message

Post by Gunnermkd
CreekOfJohn wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 10:21 pm I have this information on the gas stations in Macedonia (from 2010):
In Macedonia there are currently about 260 petrol pumping stations. In spite of the
fact that today the ownership structure in the retail sector is significantly different, still
Makpetrol is dominating both by the number of petrol stations (116), as well as by the
scope of sale on those petrol stations (44%). It is followed by OKTA Brend with 36
petrol stations and 14% of the sale on the petrol stations and Lukoil Makedonija with 10
petrol stations and 4% sales. The remaining 99 petrol stations with 38% of the sales are
privately owned by multiple domestic small companies.
If anyone has newer information, please add it here.

The rule for Waze is that the Gas Station feature is added once 75% of the country’s gas stations are mapped in the Waze Map Editor. The current count is 113 gas stations on the map.

The goal is to have least 195 mapped.

I have requested that the following brands are added to the list of brands for Macedonia, so that we can select these when editing gas stations:
Макпетрол
Лукоил
Окта

It may make sense to go to the websites for the above brands to get the current list of their gas stations and work through that list. When mapping gas stations, please add as much information as you have (phone, address, wifi, etc), make it an area place covering the entire area of the plot and map Parking Lot Roads going through the station.

Example:
https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/images/b/bd/ ... onStop.png

I will be checking the count periodically and updating here, so that we can track the progress. Please share here if you are working on this, so that we avoid duplication of the effort.

Dear CreekOfJohn,

Could you please update the number of Petrol Stations that are added in Waze Map Editor?

Cheers,
Gunnermkd

Gunnermkd
Send a message