If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Suggestions

Post by NO-2-ANPR
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct category, but it's about the website and making requests:

I like to submit some suggestions to improve Waze and I remember one can do so with users voting on it.
But I cannot find the link anywhere in the maze of Waze's website.

In this context: I'm neither using Facebook nor do I have a Google account and don't want either (for privacy reasons).
So I hope this feature is still somewhere w.o being pushed into using any of these.

Could anyone point me toward this (if it still exists)?
NO-2-ANPR

Post by proffa71
NO-2-ANPR wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:18 pm Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct category, but it's about the website and making requests:

I like to submit some suggestions to improve Waze and I remember one can do so with users voting on it.
But I cannot find the link anywhere in the maze of Waze's website.

In this context: I'm neither using Facebook nor do I have a Google account and don't want either (for privacy reasons).
So I hope this feature is still somewhere w.o being pushed into using any of these.

Could anyone point me toward this (if it still exists)?

You're talking about Waze Suggestion Box, not sure about what making an account demands.

proffa71
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Post by Karstunen
You're talking about Waze Suggestion Box, not sure about what making an account demands.
You can use the same email address you have registered for this forum account. No FB or Google-account reguired.

Karstunen
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Community & Partners Coordinator / Country Manager / Localizer / First Responder: Finland
download/file.php?id=58156

Post by DownPeriscope
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this request (it probably isn't), but that's actually part of the problem IMHO... :?

I find the forum to be very hard to navigate. When looking for a particular subject, I tend to find several posts in several (sub)forums and topics. This is confusing. It doesn't help to find answers on the forum, or even the right spot for the question. The option to start my own "topic" almost everywhere doesn't help. By doing that, I feel I would only add to the labyrinth of confusion for me and other disoriented users.

May I suggest that Waze forum limits the number of Boards, or Topics, or whatever you want to call them and puts up a clear table of contents?

DownPeriscope