Address Amendment [Dream and Wander]

Post by raymarto

Hi,
 We’ve received a map update request to Waze support and we’re posting here on the user’s behalf. The link to this post will be forwarded for the user to follow up. This is the user’s request: 

State: perak

City: Ipoh[request type - address update]Dream and Wander address appearing on Waze:
20, Lebuh Sungai Senam, 31400 ipoh, perak, malaysiaNeed to be corrected to:
20, Persiaran Sungai Senam, 31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.

Thanks, The Waze Support team
raymarto

Post by world_67ozyswl
Hello Waze champions,

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you
world_67ozyswl

Post by paulkok_my
Hi and Welcome to Waze Malaysia.

Do check out the guidelines here so that the the volunteer map editors can assist you. 

Also we have checked that the homestay is not in Waze database but from Google maps. 

So you might want to go to Google maps and suggest your new address. 

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Post by world_67ozyswl
HiThank you for the reply i will ask google maps to change it and see how it goes
world_67ozyswl

Post by world_i4da3onv
HI,

I have a reply from google. they have already rectified the address in dream and wander.
Could you kindly help me to amend it in waze please?

Here is the reply from google maps.Hi Lim,Thank you for your patience. I am writing to you about your Business Profile Dream & Wander Homestay20, Persiaran Sungai Senam, Taman Ipoh, 31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.I understand you were concerned with incorrect address going live for your profile. I am delighted to inform you that we have resolved this concern for you. Your desired business address is now live on Google for your Business Profile. You can check this link to confirm. I hope I was able to resolve the concern to your complete satisfaction.Within 48 hours of our last interaction, you'll receive a short survey via email. We'd love to hear your feedback about our interaction today and your overall experience with Google Support.If you'd like more help on this issue, reply to this email. We'll be happy to help! For help with other issues, you can always reach us via our Help Center.Sincerely,
Shilpi
world_i4da3onv

Post by kweeheng
world_i4da3onv wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:02 pm HI,

I have a reply from google. they have already rectified the address in dream and wander.
Could you kindly help me to amend it in waze please?

Here is the reply from google maps.Hi Lim,Thank you for your patience. I am writing to you about your Business Profile Dream & Wander Homestay20, Persiaran Sungai Senam, Taman Ipoh, 31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.I understand you were concerned with incorrect address going live for your profile. I am delighted to inform you that we have resolved this concern for you. Your desired business address is now live on Google for your Business Profile. You can check this link to confirm. I hope I was able to resolve the concern to your complete satisfaction.Within 48 hours of our last interaction, you'll receive a short survey via email. We'd love to hear your feedback about our interaction today and your overall experience with Google Support.If you'd like more help on this issue, reply to this email. We'll be happy to help! For help with other issues, you can always reach us via our Help Center.Sincerely,
Shilpi

It takes time for the info to be sync from Google Map, nothing related with Waze. It's best to create a Waze Place on your venue

kweeheng
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... 00k_6c.png

Country Manager: Malaysia
Area Manager: Klang / Port Klang / Kapar
Malaysia Waze Facebook Group
Waze Borneo Facebook