You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Carpool/HOV/Bus-lane for one direction

Post by Phipsi
Hello,

I got two ideas from my editor colleague Richard546 which I want to share with you.

[Second idea's topic]

Carpool/HOV/Bus-lane for one direction
At the moment we can flag a segment for "Carpool/HOV/Bus-lane". But for this flag it isn't possible to setup for which direction it is valid. It is possible only to set it for both directions. Often this isn't correct. It would be great to set this feature for one direction (A to B or B to A)

Hope you will like our suggestions!  ;)

Phipsi

POSTER_ID:12653719

Send a message

Post by jm6087
I would need to see some use case examples to get an understanding of the need for this before I could vote on it.

From what I have seen, it would be very rare for a carpool/HOV/Bus-lane  be on a two-way segment.  They are much more common on a one-way segment, especially for carpool and HOV.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Phipsi
Send a message