Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Suggestions

Post by NO-2-ANPR
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct category, but it's about the website and making requests:

I like to submit some suggestions to improve Waze and I remember one can do so with users voting on it.
But I cannot find the link anywhere in the maze of Waze's website.

In this context: I'm neither using Facebook nor do I have a Google account and don't want either (for privacy reasons).
So I hope this feature is still somewhere w.o being pushed into using any of these.

Could anyone point me toward this (if it still exists)?
NO-2-ANPR

POSTER_ID:18008863

Send a message

Post by DownPeriscope
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this request (it probably isn't), but that's actually part of the problem IMHO... :?

I find the forum to be very hard to navigate. When looking for a particular subject, I tend to find several posts in several (sub)forums and topics. This is confusing. It doesn't help to find answers on the forum, or even the right spot for the question. The option to start my own "topic" almost everywhere doesn't help. By doing that, I feel I would only add to the labyrinth of confusion for me and other disoriented users.

May I suggest that Waze forum limits the number of Boards, or Topics, or whatever you want to call them and puts up a clear table of contents?

DownPeriscope
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
Kind regards,

DownPeriscope

https://imgur.com/iEXamh4.png

SM Rhineland-Palatinate
AM Westl. Sauerland, Märkischer Kreis, Pfalz & Rheinhessen.

Edits mainly in the Netherlands and Germany.
Messages may contain humour, including but not limited to irony and sarcasm. Readers who take everything seriously are advised to cover their eyes. ;-)

Post by jm6087
usa_sb44k990 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:37 pm Anyone know when they may be adding the ability to make multiple stops to a trip.  Currently must use google maps to design out a trip and would love to get away from it and use waze all the time.   If I map out a trip on maps,  waze will not pick it up and take over, I must continue to use maps for the whole trip.  Am I doing something wrong or is this a legitimate limitation?  Thanks.

We have not heard of anything new on this.
Feel free to look at the suggestion box for this request (or add it if it does not exist yet).
https://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59223 ... estion-box

jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by Karstunen
You're talking about Waze Suggestion Box, not sure about what making an account demands.
You can use the same email address you have registered for this forum account. No FB or Google-account reguired.

Karstunen
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Local Champ / Country Manager / Localizer / First Responder: Finland

Editing the Waze map since 2013

Post by proffa71
NO-2-ANPR wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:18 pm Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct category, but it's about the website and making requests:

I like to submit some suggestions to improve Waze and I remember one can do so with users voting on it.
But I cannot find the link anywhere in the maze of Waze's website.

In this context: I'm neither using Facebook nor do I have a Google account and don't want either (for privacy reasons).
So I hope this feature is still somewhere w.o being pushed into using any of these.

Could anyone point me toward this (if it still exists)?

You're talking about Waze Suggestion Box, not sure about what making an account demands.

proffa71
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message
Oletko jo käynyt Waze Finlandin Discordissa, rennompaa jutustelua ja muihin editoreihin tutustumista: https://discord.gg/GnqERGJUpB

https://i.ibb.co/X36kJbj/Banner1-M-Megamapper.png

Global Champ
Country Manager
Community, Partner, Localization and Mentoring Coordinator
First Responder
Beta WME & Android
Finland

Post by usa_sb44k990
Anyone know when they may be adding the ability to make multiple stops to a trip.  Currently must use google maps to design out a trip and would love to get away from it and use waze all the time.   If I map out a trip on maps,  waze will not pick it up and take over, I must continue to use maps for the whole trip.  Am I doing something wrong or is this a legitimate limitation?  Thanks.
usa_sb44k990
Send a message