Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Short sound instead of voice

Post by MichaelHamelink
Is it possible to set a short sound instead of the voice? For example warnings for speed controls or dangereous situations? I areas where I drive are a lot of Trajectory speed controls and Waze says them before i get to them, when i am in the traject and when its finished, and a lot of them are only 2-3 km, so half of the time she is talking. 

MichaelHamelink

POSTER_ID:17421825

Send a message

Post by sketch
That is not currently an option. The best place for you to go is the Waze Suggestion Box (powered by UserVoice), see if there is already a request to upvote, and if not, make a new one.

sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!

Post by worldweb_y8rhsi8i
Thanks for sharing helpful answer here. Now my problem is solved. I am going to bookmark this to get more information.

Thanks Again

worldweb_y8rhsi8i
Send a message