Coming soon... (to your city)

WoWs 3 Pakistan

Post by Marcin_S
Hello Wazers,

INVITATIONS SENT

The new WoWs in Pakistan is coming. We are opening the registration now! Please use this form to register. The registration will be closed on November 27, 2021. REGISTARTION IS CLOSED.

We are working on invitations now, 

WoWs is opened for all levels of editors, number of participants can be limited. Each accepted Raider will get the info with more details about WoWs, most probably before December 8, 2021.

New dates for WoWs3 are: January 16th - February 2nd 2022. Sorry for the change but I believe it will help to run it (edit) smoothly.

WoWs will be held in central part of Pakistan area.

See you,
Marcin

We have still discussion about which platform to use - Slack or Discord. After the registration we will sent invitation to each of you and there we will define the finall platform. So there is no need to send requests for Slack. I am sorry for that.

Marcin

257 Raiders registered.

We are close to finish the registration.

Last day opened for registration will be on November 27 2021.

247 Raiders approved. The invitations are almost ready, please check your mailboxes on... Monday, December 6th - it is Santa Claus name day... At least in my country. As it is a little Claus, the gifts are pretty small but in case someone has been rude he/she can get a rod. It is a last warning to be polite. It will help to get really nice gift on Christmas.

Marcin_S
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Post by Marcin_S
Hey,

We have still discussion about which platform to use - Slack or Discord. After the registration we will sent invitation to each of you and there we will define the finall platform. So there is no need to send requests for Slack. I am sorry for that.

Marcin
Marcin_S
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Post by locojd1
Registered and ready to help, Also this is my first WoWs in Pakistan and I can't wait to help as much as possible and make a difference in the Pakistan App.
Also I wanted to know if anyone has received an email or information about the registration, how can we find out if the registration form was received or approved.
THANK YOU!!!
locojd1
Area Manager
Area Manager

Post by locojd1
ldriveskier wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:32 pm
locojd1 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:56 pm Registered and ready to help, Also this is my first WoWs in Pakistan and I can't wait to help as much as possible and make a difference in the Pakistan App.
Also I wanted to know if anyone has received an email or information about the registration, how can we find out if the registration form was received or approved.
THANK YOU!!!

As long as you submitted the form, you should be good. If you had issues and aren't sure you submitted it, then Marcin_S and Dude495 are the two that have access to the sheet and can check for you. Otherwise, just trust that you'll get more information when the raid gets closer.

Thank you lisa, your right probably more info will come, as the Raid comes closer.
locojd1
Area Manager
Area Manager
Last edited by locojd1 on Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Marcin_S
locojd1 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:50 am
ldriveskier wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:32 pm
locojd1 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:56 pm Registered and ready to help, Also this is my first WoWs in Pakistan and I can't wait to help as much as possible and make a difference in the Pakistan App.
THANK YOU!!!

As long as you submitted the form, you should be good. If you had issues and aren't sure you submitted it, then Marcin_S and Dude495 are the two that have access to the sheet and can check for you. Otherwise, just trust that you'll get more information when the raid gets closer.

Thank you lisa, your right probably more info will come, as the Rain comes closer.

As it is stated in the first post, the information, in fact the invitation, will be send to all accepted Raiders after the registration is closed. All needed information will be there. Thank you Lisa for support.
Best,
Marcin
Marcin_S
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Post by Marcin_S
Final number of Raiders: 247.

Thank you for registering.
Marcin_S
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Post by ldriveskier
Ianinessex wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:41 pm I have not received any email or invitation. Please can someone check what is happening.
I understand there was a problem sending to my email address, but it is the same one I have always used and is receiving mail every day.
Thanks
Ian

I just send the invitation to you. If you don't receive it, you can PM myself, Marcin_S, or Dude495. Thanks!

If anyone else hasn't seen it, please do check your junk mail folder. If you still don't see it, you can send a PM and we'll resend it.

ldriveskier
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 1

Post by Marcin_S
New dates for WoWs3 are: January 16th - February 2nd 2022. Sorry for the change but I believe it will help to run it (edit) smoothly.

Marcin
Marcin_S
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Post by Marcin_S
4 Days left to open WoWs 3 - be ready.

Marcin
Marcin_S
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs