Feature Request; Information Bar

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Re: Feature Request; Information Bar

Postby RedFive » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:14 pm

I was thinking that progress bar would be a great addition to Waze and found this post. I'll definitely be voting for it.
RedFive

Re: Feature Request; Information Bar

Postby xd-data-ii » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:55 am

This is absolutely essential to an app like Waze. It is so so frustrating that it is missing this most important feature and has been for years. Waze gives you no quick or useful information on what is ahead of you once you are going.
I have to constantly switch between Waze and inrix app to see what's really going on ahead on the route.
This traffic bar is vital. Look at how tomtom does it. It is very well implemented there. It must say distance to next event, delay of event, length of event, show other traffic flow events, overall delay on route.
Clicking on it should search and report back if faster route are available and also give option to avoid upcoming traffc flow events.
xd-data-ii

Previous

Return to Waze App