Incorrect directions to 2 houses

Post by usa_zlvg0vl5
We own two contingent properties, both with a house on them. Waze directs indirectly to both.
1. 7944 Pelleaux Road. Access to this house is up a driveway that comes DIRECTLY off of Pelleaux Road. Waze incorrectly directs folks through a neighborhood (Nine Oaks) and through our neighbor's private drive at the back of that neighborhood. Please correct this, so that Waze directions show that the house is DIRECTLY off of Pelleaux Road. The neighbor with the private drive goes ballistic/postal/ BSC every time someone drives through their property on the way to our house.
2. 8004 Pelleaux Road. This house is also up a driveway that comes DIRECTLY off of Pelleaux Road. Waze incorrectly directs folks through a neighborhood (Zachary Pointe) with no access to the house (unless you drive through someone's property IF you could drive through trees, which is not possible.) Please correct this, so that Waze directions show that this house is DIRECTLY off of Pelleaux Road.

Thank you! 

- Katherine Latvala

Any questions? Please email me at latvalak@gmail.com

usa_zlvg0vl5

POSTER_ID:18027545

Send a message

Post by Luke6270
Hi,
I've made some changes to the driveways. This will take 24-48 hours for the map to update.

I'm not clear on how to access 8004, but I see the mailbox in Street View on Pelleaux Rd. I updated the address point with the stop point at the mailbox.
This should work almost immediately.

For 7944, it looks like your neighbor's "private" driveway connects 3 houses and continues through from Country Scene Rd over to Pelleaux Rd?
I connected the driveway to Pelleaux for 7944 and 7938.  This will take the time for the map update.  Your address will route funny until that time.You'll need to delete your search history for these locations (including any Home or Favorites settings) and then create a new search. For more information, visit: https://support.google.com/waze/answer/6262570?hl=en If you don't remove the old results from your navigation or favorites, you will continue to be routed to the old coordinates stored in your app's memory.Let me know how this works for you. Thanks!
Luke
Luke6270
Send a message

Post by Luke6270
I went ahead and made a separation in the segments so that there is no question routing to 7944 and 7938 is sent to Pelleaux Rd. The 7974 address will get routed to Country Scene Rd and not via Pelleaux.

I think this should resolve your issues.  Keep in mind this only will be for Waze users and not if delivery drivers or anyone else using other navigation apps.

Thanks!
Luke
Luke6270
Send a message

Post by usa_zlvg0vl5
Thank you. 8004 Pelleaux Road is fine as amended.

7944 Pelleaux Road is a little more problematic. 7944 can LEGALLY only be accessed from Pelleaux Road. 7938 can be accessed from Pelleaux Road, Norris Freeway or from Country Scene Road although the owners of 7938 give 7938 Pelleaux as their address. The other two houses you see that you mentioned can only be accessed from Norris Freeway and Country Scene Road, and they cannot LEGALLY use the access from Pelleaux Road in or out. (There is a legal agreement that 7944 Pelleaux and 7938 Pelleaux are the ONLY two properties that can use the driveway off of Pelleaux Road.) As the owners of 7944 Pelleaux Road, we don't want our guests or delivery services to use Norris Freeway or Country Scene Rd to get to our house (which ticks off the neighbors). People who come to 7944 Peleeaux Road may only use the Pelleaux Road entrance legally. Likewise, we don't want the other houses (except 7938) being accessed by the Pelleaux Road entrance. Hope this makes things more clear!

usa_zlvg0vl5
Send a message

Post by usa_zlvg0vl5
Thank you! Google Maps and Mapquest seem to be okay, but most delivery folks around here use Waze. They will be delighted not to be threatened by our neighbors in the future. Many thanks!!!
usa_zlvg0vl5
Send a message