1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Unlock request in Augusta, Maine

Post by chazzington
Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s)... and several around it. I would also like to update some of the turning information.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&l ... =504253819
Reason: Incorrect speed limits, tricky turns
Unlock to level: 4?

Thank you in advance,
Charles "Chaz" Perry III (chazzington)

P.S. I also think there ought to be a spot to mark roads as a "Dead End, or Dead-end Street" under Road Type/Public Roads.

chazzington

POSTER_ID:18028004

Send a message

Post by chazzington
I've tried to send you this via email, and it keeps getting bounced back to me stating it is undeliverable with this message (which I followed the possible remedies - - to no avail) : mainwazers@gmail.com (mainwazers@gmail.com)
The address you sent your message to wasn't found at the destination domain. It might be misspelled or it might not exist. Try to fix the problem by doing one or more of the following:

Send the message again, but before you do, delete and retype the address. If your email program automatically suggests an address to use, don't select it.
Clear the recipient AutoComplete cache in your email program by following the steps in this article: Status code 5.1.1. Then resend the message, but before you do, be sure to delete and retype the address.
Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) to confirm you're using the right address. Ask them if they've set up an email forwarding rule that could be forwarding your message to an incorrect address."

Hello SNYOWL,

This is chazzington from on waze.

Thank you for responding to my message.

I suppose my first question is, "How does one level - up?"

The corrections I would like to make are on that section on Route 3 from the roundabout, part heading towards the hospital, all the way to where it connects with the Civic Center Drive including passing by Middle Road and Bog Road the speed limit is 35mph all the way through there --there's parts that say 45mph on the map, which is incorrect.

Also, the interestion at Route 3 and Bog Rd is a bit odd and can be quite difficult at busy points in the day. I'm not sure if that is something...

I am a 40ish year old commuter student and I have recently started using this awesome app; I can't believe I've been missing out on this! I commute at least a few hundred miles a week for school, often more. I would love to be an editor, Ive seen a handful of things (of course, I don't recall what they were... ) that need a slight adjustments.

Thank you,
chazzington
chazzington
Send a message

Post by chazzington
... And of course I was able to send you email after the preceding post. 🤷🏼‍♂️
chazzington
Send a message

Post by SNYOWL
Hi chazzington,
     I see that you have made some edits to the map. The road that you want to add speed limits to is lock at R3. You are currently an R1 editor. I am willing to work with you on this as I can downlock the road for you to make edits.
    Perhaps we can take this conversation to email. Please email me at Mainewazers@gmail.com.
Thanks
SNYOWL

SNYOWL
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
Last edited by SNYOWL on Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.