Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by bedo2991
davidg666 wrote:
deeggo wrote:
clferraz wrote:In Brazil, we use the comma as decimal delimiter instead of the point.
Doesn't the whole world, except USA/Canada/UK?
No - Ireland, Australia and (I think) New Zealand too. Maybe parts/most of Asia, but I'm less familiar with that part of the world.

++David \ davidg666
That's not a problem, we don't start to scream and panic if we see a dot instead of a comma.
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by bedo2991
pvaladares wrote:
zabb wrote:We have troubles in Italy to insert the prices with iOs (iPhone and iPad).
It doesn't see the numbers after the point (.)

If you type 1.879, it takes 1.000

I am using latest Android beta client (3.4.99.100) and I just have to enter the 4 digits. No need to enter "." or ","
In my client it automatically formats the price.

Note: The current version has a bug (before editing prices they have "," and after edition they have ".")
The bug reported by zabb affects only IOs market version, not android. The dot is automatically added in the ios version too.
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by bedo2991
I've found an issue with a Gas Station. (Here it is: https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=6&l ... rks=857082)

In the price list of gas station category is stated: "Diesel: 1.8**" <-The right one.
If I choose it then in the "information" tab the list of prices states: "Diesel: 1.1". I've go screenshots if you need to see them.
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by biscuit003
What is the proper etiquette regarding cash/credit price differentials at gas stations? I see a few stations on my way to/from work that always seem to have the cash price listed, some others the credit price. I would imagine there are probably also some that flip between the two several times during the same day.
biscuit003
Send a message

Post by Bruno3589
Hi, I have problems too when trying to insert gas pricing in Italy with the Android app version.

When I am near or into the gas station landmark and I try to update gas prices, I get an error telling me that GPS is unreachable, even though it's not true (GPS is active, has signal, and Waze is using it to navigate).

I got the same error with both Waze 3.2.2.2 stable and 3.4.99.110 Beta, so I can't figure out what the problem is (I also tried clearing the cache, which did not help).
Bruno3589
Send a message
AM Albino, Casnigo (BG) - Rank 3 Editor (16K Edits)
[img]https:///mgUUB[/img] [img]https:///kw8w7[/img] [img]https:///SPMVHu[/img]
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Android 5.1.1 Lollipop (ZMod 06/17)

Post by btrials
I honestly could go without this feature and have a way to turn it off as my town tends to hover at the lowest gas prices for the most part or I don't exactly live near any place that justify the trip. Just a little rant I guess :lol:
btrials
Send a message
btrials Area Manager Southern New Hampshire
Galaxy SIII Rooted Bel RX65 RadioScanner

Post by butlermatt
krankyd wrote:Hi guys,
Glad to be on the forums again!

Recently Waze has added Gas Station prices as one of the crowd sourced features it offers to its millions of Wazers around the world.
<snip>
* We currently don't have the Gas prices feature available in Canada.
</snip>
Is this still the case? Is the Gas prices feature still not available in Canada? I ask due to the age of the original post but no updated information in the original post (and with 19 pages of posts it's hard to skim through them all to see).

Matt
butlermatt
Send a message

Post by BWSEZ
Gas price function is not finding any stations for me today or yesterday.
Even while I am at station putting gas in my car.
BWSEZ
Send a message

Post by CABB13
Sorry if this has been covered, but I couldn't find it from a search. Are there any guesses when this feature will becomje available in the UK?
CABB13
Send a message
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 • Google Nexus 7
Taxi Driver for East Northants • Based in Rushden & Higham
I Eat Errors For Breakfast!

Post by CABB13
dmcconachie wrote:
Billderwent wrote:Sorry if this has been covered, but I couldn't find it from a search. Are there any guesses when this feature will becomje available in the UK?
It's already live in the UK!

via Tapatalk
None of the stations in my area show prices, nor will they allow me to enter prices :/
CABB13
Send a message
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 • Google Nexus 7
Taxi Driver for East Northants • Based in Rushden & Higham
I Eat Errors For Breakfast!