You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

G P S

Post by GKilts
My GPS keeps changing as I'm driving. Waze keeps changing my directions to locations I never heard of. Then it gets on track, when I stop it changes me to a new location. Is there a way of fixing this problem? I've uninstalled Waze and installed again several times. Closed my phone and restarted several times. Thank you for your time.
GKilts

POSTER_ID:18030368

Send a message

Post by proffa71
GKilts wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:33 pm My GPS keeps changing as I'm driving. Waze keeps changing my directions to locations I never heard of. Then it gets on track, when I stop it changes me to a new location. Is there a way of fixing this problem? I've uninstalled Waze and installed again several times. Closed my phone and restarted several times. Thank you for your time.

Hi,

I'd suggest to reset your phone's compass and A-GPS with this instruction 
It's for Android but I would think there are some similar procedures for iPhone too which can be found with googling now when there are some suitable keywords to use.

proffa71  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 1
Send a message
Oletko jo käynyt Waze Finlandin Discordissa, rennompaa jutustelua ja muihin editoreihin tutustumista: https://discord.gg/GnqERGJUpB

https://i.ibb.co/YBXHRYv/Banner1-5-M-Megamapper.png

Global Champ
Country Manager
Community, Partner, Localization and Mentoring Coordinator
First Responder
Beta WME & Android
Finland