Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by skubko
laurenthembprd wrote:Hi skubko,
before recording, is the work you just done visible on the screen ?
I am not sure what you mean. Yes, before I hit "Save", I can see new area on the screen, road is not visible anymore (as it was deleted).
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by skubko
I can see the button without any problems, also area is drawn. It is just not possible to save it. I now disabled all other scripts/plugins for WME and on a few places I got it to work. But not always. Also, it does not draw the whole river I draw, just a one-third of it, do not know why :roll: ...
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by skubko
Allright, I managed to do it. But it was a disaster, there are more rivers to map, but this is not usable. I tried to disable all add-ons & scripts, but the same behavior. Apparently, new area is automatically on the background "attached" to some segment (around the middle part of the area). As there were no roads in the middle of my area, it was apparently "attached" to nowhere leading in errors. I drawn a really small river now, but I needed to do it by splitting it to several parts. So, yes, I managed, but apparently there is something wrong as it is not usable like this.
skubko
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Solismovil1
EduardoCarvajal wrote:Hi

Version 16.07.21 is here

This version includes:
  1. Minor fix: Compatibility issues
[emoji106]

Enviado desde mi SM-G930F mediante Tapatalk
Solismovil1
Send a message
  • Solismovil1
  • CM:Costa Rica. AM: Arabia Saudita / Nigeria / Isla de la Juventud, Cuba, Thailand

Geovanni Solis Perez
Local Champ
Android Beta Tester/MMR México/MMR Thailand/MMR Venezuela
Facebook Wiki Costa Rica
Foros Costa Rica
solismovil1@hotmail.com
https://s.waze.tools/beta.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/c5s.png

Post by SomozRafa
Buenas tardes Polordonez, ha habido alguna respuesta o solución a este problemita que se está presentando cuando se quiere crear un río?

Saludos

SomozRafa
SomozRafa
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by SomozRafa
Mapman44 wrote:
SomozRafa wrote:
Patrik-20 wrote:I have a problem with this version, it has an error on my system!
the error is:
"No unsaved and selected new street found!"

Hi, Try this fork: https://github.com/waze-ua/wme-street-t ... us.user.js
Only part of the link is showing so it doesn't work. Can you repost the full link? Thanks.

https://github.com/waze-ua/wme-street-t ... us.user.js
SomozRafa
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by steelpanz
YanisKyr wrote:Not sure if this has been raised before, couldn't find a reference in the thread.

Would it be possible for the script to prevent this kind of error?

Agreed, this would be a huge help, especially when we may find ourselves working a mile down the waterway, only to see that error upon saving.
steelpanz
Send a message

Post by steelpanz
I'm curious if there's a known node or distance threshold that triggers the fatal error. For instance, if I draw a segment with 50 nodes and it stretches 500 meters, I'll receive the error. But if I remove several nodes and maybe prune back 100 meters, it then saves successfully. So it could be something where I just try different combinations, but want to see if anyone else has experienced it yet.
steelpanz
Send a message