Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by Nataliia_Staff
krzycholub wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:30 pm Unable to approve new RPPs.

Hi Krzycholub, 

Could you please provide more details or steps to reproduce the issue? Does any error appear when you try to approve the new RPP? Did the problem appear with the new production version?

Thank you in advance,
Nataliia
Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
subs5 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:27 am Also copying Real Time Closures (RTC) to all segments selected give a closure time overlaps error.  So that native function is broken too. 

Hi Alan,

Could you please send permalinks to segments where you face errors? 

Thank you in advance,
Nataliia
Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
n4dog wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:58 amWe are unable to open the rpp to approve it. We can click on it and it shows that there is a change but cant approve it. Does that help? We are not able to click on the bubble to process the update

Hi Marshall,

Thanks for your comment. Does it happen with each RPP or just randomly? 

Regards,
Nataliia

Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
Larryhayes7 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:04 am Also seeing HN's not completing when you hit enter. You have to move on to the next HN before the previous one completes. This is a native feature of WME and is not driven by scripts.

Hi Larry,

Could you please record video, when face the issue again? It would be very helpful for further investigation. 

Thank you in advance,
Nataliia
Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
Thank you Kpouer. I have forwarded this fresh example to the team, they will review it.

Regards,
Nataliia
Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
pox_online wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:05 pmHI Nataliia,

for me it is on every RPP.
If you need a example you can choose this one LINK.
Peter

Thank you Peter for the example. I have added it to the internal ticket for the team.

Regards,
Nataliia
Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
TxAgBQ wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:45 pm Your document with known issues is missing some of the problems this release caused.

Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback and remarks. I will communicate all items back to the team.

Regards,
Nataliia

Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
abc1357 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:11 am There is a ghost grey line in the Closure tab and the WME Chat icon and window blocks the drop down for closures.

Hi Abc1357,

Thank you for the report. This issue has been reported to the team and fixes will be deployed with next releases. 

Regards,
Nataliia
Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
Larryhayes7 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:29 amHere is a video showing the problem, this also happened it the previous version release or the one before.  Before the cursor will move out of the first bubble normally it completes with just hitting enter to move on.  You have to add the next number before it will complete the last HN

Thank you Larry. The internal issue has been opened for this. 

Regards,
Nataliia

Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
Hugo_Moreira wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:24 pmNatalia,
This is happening to me and other editors also.
It is a big problem in urgent closures, because we can't do it using our mobile devices

Hi Hugo, 

Could you please try to record video, when you face the issue on your side?

To be honest I tried but it seems to be challenging for me to recreate the behaviour, specially for a case "if you have to select "none" for the event".

That's why any additional information, links to locations or screenshots will be very helpful for me. 

Thank you in advance,
Nataliia

Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message