Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by AquaZR1
Twister-UK wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:22 pm Can you post an example URL for one of these links which FUME doesn't like - I'm wondering if there's something about the way they're structured which messes with the URL patterns FUME is expecting to see for a WME session...

I'm seeing the same thing right now if I follow a PL from a UR email. Current example. <https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=5&lat ... 02&env=usa>
If I remove the UR piece  "UpdateRequest=10580702" FUME loads correctly.

AquaZR1
Area Manager
Area Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by BeastlyHaz
Hi, the "Tame locked segment warning" setting broke in the new update. This image is with the setting enabled.

Also I much appreciate you adding the setting in the last update.

BeastlyHaz
Beta tester
Beta tester
Answers: 5
Send a message

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
WME Beta Community Coordinator
Area Manager | SE & N Queensland, Australia
Join me and other Australian editors on the Australian Discord Server

Post by BeastlyHaz
Doesn't work on segments this is only locked either

This is what shows up when I put that string into the console

BeastlyHaz
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message

Post by BeastlyHaz
That tick comes from the SendtoSlack script. I thought it way be interfering too so I tried with all scripts other than FUME turned off and it still didn't work.

However, as I'm writing this I've just figured out why it's not working. I've noticed my warning message is not the normal locked segment warning as it's also got the part about being still able to add closures. So I tried selecting a locked segment outside my RTC area and it successfully tames the message.

BeastlyHaz
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message

Post by BeastlyHaz
Hi, in the new WME beta (v2.109) the settings don't properly load when the page loads. You need to turn off and back on each individual setting to get them to work.
BeastlyHaz
Beta tester
Beta tester
Send a message

Post by BtBalways
In some ways I hope I am missing something obvious but Expand Element History was something I'm sure used to happen which appeared in
vv2.52 - 2021-02-20
New feature: Auto-expanded element history items
Updates to GSV functions
Removed code to handle the old Event mode
and, although it's only one keystroke, I had got used to it appearing on scrolling, (but it is below the usual segment details display and may not be noticed to be missing - if you see what I mean!).
Has it been deliberately supressed or is there a setting that I haven't found?

Adding my profound thanks for keeping this phenominal script working through editor 'updates/improvements'.
BtBalways
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by BtBalways
Can anything be done about the 'Restricted Driving Areas' button on the top line which appears to have moved to a position where it can no longer be hidden by WMEOpenData dropdown, as I used to do. I'm sure it usd to be at the extreme left of the list and has now moved to the right of 'Roads'.
With respect it can only be used by a small number of Editors and therefore is wasted space for most.
BtBalways
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by chucksways
Since this last update of FUME, my screen display acts like it is running on a larger display size than it is.  I have to carefully scroll up to see the top buttons and scroll to the right to get to those buttons.  Disabling FUME brings everything back to fitting on the screen.  Have I messed up some setting?

Thanks,
Chuck
chucksways
Send a message

Post by chucksways
All other scripts are disabled.  TB extension also disabled.  I'm running on a cheap, 3 year old Dell XPS Windows 10 laptop with 13" display (1920x1080).  

There are no scroll bars, just the oversize image that I pan using two fingers on the touchpad.  To make this more confusing, some editing action seems to trigger the image size change.  Today, I am unable to reproduce it, but will grab screenshots if it happens again.

Chuck

chucksways
Send a message

Post by coddiwomples
I have been using Fix UI ME for a while. Now when I check all the boxes for my desired setup and come back to WME all the check boxes are unchecked again. I have deleted it and reinstalled it and I have the latest version, 1.35.257

So, it turns out that if I open Waze from the WMEBR sheet the settings are gone but if I just open Waze the settings are intact. 

Update. It turns out that if I get to Waze from my email (an email message saying I have a comment with the UR link), if I get to Waze via the email link the check marks are gone. If I open Waze from Chrome it is fine.

coddiwomples
Send a message