Make your voice heard! Take the Annual Editors Community Survey now! Dismiss
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by JoshJMM
I've been using FireFox lately when I divide roads (just seems to work better for me) and I enabled the option to enlarge geo nodes and geo handles but it is not enlarging anything.  Can this be looked at?
https://i.postimg.cc/B6HLVf7b/trouble.jpg

JoshJMM
State Manager
State Manager
Last edited by JoshJMM on Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by JoshJMM
Awesome, thanks for the update.  I see that it is working just fine on FF but I did notice that since the WME update, enlarging the nodes no longer works on Chrome.

edit: Well it does but I have to bump the numbers up to get it to show but as you can see they are not consistent.
https://i.postimg.cc/RZS0PzwM/trouble2.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/GhNMKbWD/trouble3.jpg

JoshJMM
State Manager
State Manager

Post by juliansean
Thank you for keeping this script up and running.  
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS

Post by laurenthembprd
 Hello,
thank you very much for continuing the work of Iain.

Maybe a little (cosmetic) bug?

When I select "Enlarge geo handles" it does the job, but removes the white circle that allows you to see the cross that allows the POI to move.
handles on.png
(354.45 KiB) Downloaded 1033 times

fu handles off.png
(415.43 KiB) Downloaded 1033 times

laurenthembprd
Beta tester
Beta tester

Post by laurenthembprd
pamyskywalker wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:21 am To install this script, do I need to uninstall/disable the original FU script first?

Yes, to install and use this WME Fix UI Memorial Edition (FUME) script you need to uninstall or disable the original FU script.

laurenthembprd
Beta tester
Beta tester

Post by lg1992
Also, using the Bridge button isn't the best way to merge two segments, as it also increases their elevation. The right way is to select and remove the connection point between two segments.

lg1992
Country Manager
Country Manager
Leonid, Country Manager, Israel

Post by linguasaltitante
Hello,

First, allow me to say thank you to continue with this project.

As a user o Iainhouse's script, I had the opportunity to comment in his last post that continuing to use his script would no longer be the same thing!  :(

Now that you have embraced this project, allow me to suggest/request the following feature: is possible to implement an option to change the transparency of the arrows of GPS Points? Many times, I find it difficult to see what is under them … For instance, information that scripts like Magic and Toolbox mark on segments is not very clear because it is "hidden" by the arrows (on zoom level 16, 17, ...). The possibility to implement some transparency to GPS points arrows would be, in my opinion, very helpful.

Thanks
linguasaltitante
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5

Post by linguasaltitante
g1220k wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:02 pmFix UI has this option:FU.jpg
 Have you tried it?

:roll:

Thank you for your feedback. I always had that option on, and the map was always "readable".

Forget my suggestion (or not :) ) because my post was based on my experience of last week, when I still had the old version of the script and it wasn't working properly. This fact, plus the news on beta channel about new developments on GPS points, was making me crazy because I wasn't being able to "see" the segments due to so many GPS point arrows over them!!!

Now that you mentioned it (and that I have the new working version of the script), I was looking with more attention to the map and everything seems, in fact, more "readable".

Thank you for showing me "the light"   :D
linguasaltitante
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5