Make your voice heard! Take the Annual Editors Community Survey now! Dismiss
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Post by Olestas
Hi,
could you add option to sort UR responses so latest are on top?
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Post by Olestas
G_W1Z wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:43 pm
Olestas wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:16 am Hi,
could you add option to sort UR responses so latest are on top?

URC-E does this.

Thanks, will check

Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Post by pamyskywalker
To install this script, do I need to uninstall/disable the original FU script first?
pamyskywalker

Post by petarkco
Is there anyway to remove the red background? 
petarkco

Post by petarkco
jm6087 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:46 am Yep, uncheck "Show map-blocking WME bugs"

Ohhhh. Thank you. This feature is to point out those bugs rather than try to fix them?
petarkco

Post by phuz
abc1357 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:30 pm Re-create zoom bar & move map controls is not applied upon start up (No other scripts are running).  If I unselect and reselect, the zoom bar does move. I've attached my settings.
Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 07.29.15.png

This is because there are other script errors prior to this, preventing this code from executing, specifically with insertNode.
phuz
State Manager
State Manager

Post by proffa71
I can't get Aerial Shifter function to work anymore, any ideas why it doesn't work?

EDIT: Never mind, it seems the problem was only present in my work PC, works OK with my personal laptop so the script seems to be working OK  :)

proffa71
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Oletko jo käynyt Waze Finlandin Slackissa, rennompaa jutustelua ja muihin editoreihin tutustumista: https://join.slack.com/t/wazefinland/sh ... 2BLEhV1hVA

https://i.ibb.co/DDm2XzL/Banner900-K.png

Global Champ & Country Manager + Localization Coordinator in Finland
Beta WME & Android

Post by ramblinwreck_81
I'm also having a problem where I cannot open URs this morning.  I turned off FUME and that allowed me to open URs.  If you need more details, let me know.  I just started disabling scripts until I could get URs open.

thanks.
ramblinwreck_81
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1

Post by rompompom
After the new WME update House number editing doesn't close with Fix UI switched on. See clip below.

rompompom
State Manager
State Manager