These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Please display the current locality on the header of the app. Previous and next city will be also an useful info

Post by Daniel-Adrian
Hello,

This request is wanted by everyone that I asked: Display on the header of the app the current city or locality. I didn't saw any of the GPS app to display this basic and critical info.
How many times when someone ask you at the phone "Where are you?" - you don't know how to answer...? You look (desperately) on the GPS app and you only see the current street: But the current street from Where?!

Please change the history of the GPS apps, once for all and display this important info on the header of the app. Right before the street info. In many situation  "the current city/locality" is more important than "the current street".

Example: "LONDON: Abbey Road 3"

Also a very useful information would be: the name of the previous city that we just left and the next city that will come in our itinerary.

Thank you!
Regards
Danny I. 

Daniel-Adrian

POSTER_ID:18032705

Send a message

Post by jm6087
Being that this forum is monitored by the community and not Waze developers, I would recommend following the guidelines for app feature requests

jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ