Incorrect map location for Grand Vista in Masphpee MA

Post by MicheleAgolfmom
When i type in 8 Grand Vista, Mashpee MA in Waze it takes me to intersection of South Sandwich Road and Grenadier Lane in Mashpee.

To get to the correct address i must type in 8 East End, Mashpee MA.  The correct street name is Grand Vista (at the intersection of The Heights).  

The location directions to 24 Grand Vista in Mashpee, MA are CORRECT. but all other addresses on the street are not (2, 8, 14, 18).  can this be fixed please?  thank you.

MicheleAgolfmom

POSTER_ID:18009194

Send a message

Post by MicheleAgolfmom
thank you. i have tried deleting all drives from my phone app, i cleared the navagation history and i deleted and re-downloaded the app however it still shows as incorrect on the phone. what am i doing wrong?? thanks for the help!
MicheleAgolfmom
Send a message

Post by MicheleAgolfmom
@SNYOWL Hi - i am still getting incorrect driving directions and have to advise visitors to plug in a different street name. Google Earth shows correctly when the address is typed in however Google Maps is still incorrect. As noted above, i have deleted drives, deleted the app, etc with no help. I appreciate any additional help to get folks to the right location. TIA.
MicheleAgolfmom
Send a message

Post by SNYOWL
This error occurred because this address was not in Waze. So Waze asked Google Maps for help and it received an incorrect GPS marker which placed it on S Sandwich near Grenadier Ln where Google Maps has the pin for this address.
I have added this address into Waze. It will take a couple of days for my edits to be live in the app.  I also asked Google to fix their error and that may take some time, but the Waze entry should override the Google marker
To be navigated correctly to this address you will have to delete all drives to this address from your app, including any preset favorites like “home,” When you reenter this destination you will be navigated correctly. Thank you for your report

SNYOWL
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message