Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by jm6087
dBsooner wrote:Oh. You all mean selecting a second comment from the list and having that append to the first one you selected...
Or whatever I happened to have already typed in the box.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
james890526 wrote: I currently do not have URO+ installed. Does that affect the feature?
You do not need URO+ to use URC-E. They work completely independent of each other. When both are active, it is possible to have some conflicts though.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
Make sure you have updated to latest version 2019.08.30
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
witoco wrote:It seems that the expand/collapse button for shortcuts is inverted in the UR window.

Just compare collapsed and expanded views of the buttons between "Shortcuts" and "More Information" sections:
Waze-URC-E-shortcuts.jpg
("Conversation" section is expanded in both captures and the button looks like "^")
Line 852 needs to be changed from

Code: Select all

+ `<div style="display:inline;float:right;padding-right:8px;font-size:11px;"><i class="fa fa-fw ${(_settings.expandShortcuts ? 'fa-chevron-down' : 'fa-chevron-up')} URCE-chevron"></i></div></div>`
to

+ `<div style="display:inline;float:right;padding-right:8px;font-size:11px;"><i class="fa fa-fw ${(_settings.expandShortcuts ? 'fa-chevron-up' : 'fa-chevron-down')} URCE-chevron"></i></div></div>`
And

Line 894 from

if ($($(this).find('i')[0]).hasClass('fa-chevron-down'))
to

if ($($(this).find('i')[0]).hasClass('fa-chevron-up'))

Or at least I made those changes and it appears to be correct now
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
m4rc072 wrote:there is a problem, the script crashes and the following message appears in the left-hand panel.
'Waiting on init.
'Please wait.
Google crashed this morning and anything using docs/sheets would not work. Should be working again.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
iainhouse wrote:WazeWrap is fixed - and hence this script should be working again.

But don't thank me. I didn't fix it; I'm just spreading the good news. :mrgreen:
Thank you ianihouse for spreading the good news :mrgreen:
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jm6087
DownPeriscope wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:52 am Ah, and for those of you who'd have to look up, how to "comment out" something in a script (as I had to): Just add // at the beginning of line 3431, save that change to file and presto: black veil be gone! :-)

Use extreme caution if you are going to edit your script.  If and when the script author happens to come out with an update, you could risk not getting the update.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by jonv-uk
Untitled.png
(28.51 KiB) Downloaded 431 times
Keep getting this when I use the script.
Can en-GB be added please?

Thanks
Jon
jonv-uk
Area Manager
Area Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message

Post by juliansean
Small bug (I think - but possible user error). When one UR is jumped to via feed or UR-MP that UR is auto-centered. But, if there is another UR on the screen, the auto center doesn't work on the second UR. Filling in the comments work fine, but the auto-center doesn't.

Thank you for all your hard work on this script!

Sean
juliansean
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
Sean Julian
CM
SM: TX, LA, MS, AR, OK
AM: SE FL, Boston, MA, Brooklyn, NY, Bronx, NY, Manhattan, NY, Queens, NY, E CA, SW KS