Map error on Waze app

Post by JulieKaty
The address 26440 FM 1093 #A, 180, Richmond, TX 77406 is shown on the app map on the wrong side of the highway, which affects the directions since there's a median in the highway. It appears on the south side of  FM1093, but it's actually on the north side. Here's a screen shot. When I look it up on my desktop computer, it looks to be correct.
IMG_5198.jpg
(233.48 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

JulieKaty

POSTER_ID:17515192

Send a message

Post by JimboBaggins1966
I've looked at this both in the Waze app as well as the map editor, and don't see anything amiss. This address (and suite 180 A) should resolve to the Physical Therapy.

Thanks,
JimboBaggins1966
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by jm6087
Can you provide a screenshot of exactly what you are entering into Waze that gives that result?

You may also try deleting the location from your search results and do a new search to see if that clears up any stored issues.
jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by SpeedWazar
The issue was that there are two instances of 26440 FM-1093 that appear in the app search. One resolved to a center point of the shopping center while the other (a HN) resolved to FM-1093 in front of the shopping center where there is no entrance. I've removed the HN and added a RPP to correct the issue.

Do note that since every establishment in this shopping center shares the same basic address (26440 FM-1093), searching and routing to the address will bring you to one of the two entrances to the shopping center rather than to the front door of a specific business. To route to the front door of the business we advise that you search for and route to the business name (e.g. Physical Therapy Care) instead of the address.
IMG_4030.jpg
(288.28 KiB) Downloaded 17 times

SpeedWazar
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Sterling
Speedwazar (4) AM TX
SCR Editor
Area Manager, Houston → Beaumont

"To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." Winston Churchill