These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Adding Next Turn indicator to the direction bar at the top of the screen

Post by PatoCruzerAZ
Hello Wazers!

I have a suggestion, I think it would be a great idea if in the directions bar at the top, an indicator of the next turn direction could be added (i.e a left or right arrow). This is great for people in high traffic areas to know what their next turn direction would be so they can be prepared for it when they turn onto a street and need to make their way over to the appropriate lane to make their next turn. This also  helps to prevent fender benders when people have to make a quick next turn and forget to check their blind spot and use their blinker. 

If there is another location on this site to bring up this suggestion, please let me know.

Hope you are all having a great day!  :D

PatoCruzerAZ

POSTER_ID:18038048

Send a message

Post by ldriveskier
Waze stuff generally don't monitor these forums, but they DO monitor the Waze Suggestion Box.

Have a great day!  :)

ldriveskier
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by turbomkt
I'll also note that if there is relatively little time between turns, Waze will already provide the next turn information visually as well as part of a compound voice prompt.
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)