Incorrect directions to my home

Post by audgxo
Hello, 
 The directions to my home 21 Homecrest Court Silver Spring MD are incorrect. Waze sends people to Kelmscott Dr which is on the other side of a fence behind my home and is not accessible by a connecting. Other houses in my neighborhood give correct directions but I believe because my house is closest to Kelmscott the navigation is off.  Please advise on how this can be corrected. 

audgxo

POSTER_ID:16889558

Send a message

Post by mtb2314
The address 21 Homecrest Ct, Silver Spring, MD has been adjusted.
Please remove any instance of this address from your history and Saved places by the following: https://support.google.com/waze/answer/6262570?hl=en.
Then, perform a new search and resave. If you don't remove the old results from your navigation or Saved places/Home/Work, then you will continue to be routed to the old coordinates.

If this resolves your issue, please mark this thread SOLVED. Thanks!
audgxo wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:34 pm Hello, 
 The directions to my home 21 Homecrest Court Silver Spring MD are incorrect. Waze sends people to Kelmscott Dr which is on the other side of a fence behind my home and is not accessible by a connecting. Other houses in my neighborhood give correct directions but I believe because my house is closest to Kelmscott the navigation is off.  Please advise on how this can be corrected. 

mtb2314
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 4
Send a message
Tom N
mtb2314
MD State Manager / USA Country Manager
MD Wazeopedia
MD Editors Discord Chat
Waze Editing Best Practices