Check the post about the New WME prod v.2.104! We released 6 community Suggestions, plenty of design changes and bug fixes. Dismiss
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Beep and messaging grayed out not working

Post by RCKYOTA
These are both grayed out when I click on another wazer on the road any ideas what I am doing wrong? I am signed in and even linked my Facebook. I tried searching so if this has been addressed can someone link me the forum page and I will delete this thank you in advance .
RCKYOTA

Post by wickedcoolturtles
Currently all beep-beep options are greyed out, i.e., not working, not active, no matter on whom I click from the map. How do I activate my beep others function? Why has it been deactivated?
Please advise. Thank you. 
:roll:

wickedcoolturtles

Post by wickedcoolturtles
Currently all beep-beep options are greyed out, i.e., not working, not active, no matter on whom I click from the map. How do I activate my beep others function? Why has it been deactivated?
Please advise. Thank you. 
:roll:

wickedcoolturtles

Post by usa_570eq96z
RCKYOTA wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:30 pm These are both grayed out when I click on another wazer on the road any ideas what I am doing wrong? I am signed in and even linked my Facebook. I tried searching so if this has been addressed can someone link me the forum page and I will delete this thank you in advance .

usa_570eq96z

Post by TheDoodMan
Same issue with Messaging and Beep tabs greyed out.
TheDoodMan

Post by PZimeri
Is this still something that we just "kind of wait" to clear out in the app? My message and beep buttons are grayed out for me.
PZimeri