Knight Rider K.I.T.T. voice is here

Post by Chrisroads
I created a version of K.I.T.T. voice directions for the latest version of Waze (beta) using other K.I.T.T. voices I already bought/own.

(I don't believe these are copyright but as they are just recorded via a mic they are not as good as the originals which you are encouraged to buy. You therefore use these purely to try before buying the originals to create your own recording.)

If you can do better let us know and share a link!

Here's mine: https://waze.com/ul?acvp=505508c1-956b- ... 8d94eeedb4
Chrisroads

POSTER_ID:17009575

Send a message

Post by ColHinton
And again, I'm looking for this too.
ColHinton
Send a message

Post by cryptonomad
Do you still have this? I had it for the longest time, then Waze wiped it off my phone.  I've tried the other voice packs, but it's not the same. What are they recorded from? 

cryptonomad
Send a message

Post by cryptonomad
ditto.  i had it, from this link.  it was a privately made voice pack, but waze actually went in to my phone and deleted it off.  been looking for options ever since.  i've been piecing together voice clips from the show, voice recordings from the youtube, the mio gps wav files that I can access, the lego dimensions game... what im concerned with is, after i put this work in over several years for another privately made voice pack that waze will just delete it off again.  
cryptonomad
Send a message

Post by jm6087
Voices like KITT (and the many others that people always ask about) are promotional voices and only available for a limited time (during the promotion).

Since Waze does not own the voice, they are only allow to use it during the time permitted by the contract they have with the owner of the voice.

jm6087  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by usa_0m1ontwj
What happened to the KITT vpice?

usa_0m1ontwj
Send a message