Forum for requesting any unlocks, closures or fixes by a higher rank editor.
Please read "Posting Guidelines" before submitting your request.

Greater London - Wimbledon (Wimbledon Rd,,B235 - Summerstown,Blackshaw Rd,B235 - Plough Ln) - Junction box?

Post by thepeganator
Hi.
In reference to this area here, I have been reading a little about Junction boxes, but can't find much at all on the UK wiki about them.

I used to drive this daily, and this drove me nuts here.
Waze routes you going towards Wandsworth from Tooting to go from Blackshaw Road, to Summerstown B235, via the 2 roundabouts. However you are caught up the in traffic going east to west on Wimbledon Road to Plough Lane, and this junction actually takes forever.

In order to Waze to collect full routing data and timings for each route, would this be a contender for a junction box?

If there is more I can read up on here please let me know, I have read the aus wiki and the main main on US wiki, but nothing UK specific.

Thanks.

thepeganator

POSTER_ID:17905876

Send a message

Post by iangpowell
Let's add one and see if it helps!

I'm pretty new to junction boxes myself too, and the US wazeo was all I could find too when I was looking to understand more about them.
iangpowell
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Answers: 5
Send a message

AM for the Thames Valley, Tees Valley / Tyneside, Greater London & Norfolk, UK
Waze UK Mentor

UK Wazeo | Quick Start Editing Guide | Editing Best Practice | Request a Mentor Here | L1 Mentoring Presentation | Join the UK Discord Channel