Map Editor won't let me close roads for event in August... HELP

Post by wally1998
The Music City Grand Prix is happening around Nissan Stadium in Nashville TN at the beginning of August. We're trying to coordinate our road closures with all major mapping companies because of the large amount of closures throughout the area from August 3 to 8. I tried to use the map editor but I'm not a high enough level to get the closure map set up for the event. Is there a map editor in the Nashville area that would be able to help?
wally1998

POSTER_ID:18062371

Send a message

Post by Luke6270
Hi,

I had these entered in for last year's race and had planned on doing it again this year. I personally don't like to enter these in too soon in case the segments need to be edited for some reason up until that point.

Sounds like you have detailed information about all the closures? I believe I was able to use just the race routes gathered from the website.
Anything more you might have, feel free to contact me at WazeTN@gmail.com. This reaches all of us TN volunteer map editors directly.

Thanks!
Luke
Luke6270
Send a message

Post by Luke6270
Hi wally1998,

Do you have detailed information on these closures? We were going to start entering these in, and a local editor has noticed Korean Veterans Pkwy is already closed. We were emailed an image file from someone but it is too blurry to read.
Anything else you can provide us will definitely be helpful.

Thanks!
Luke
Luke6270
Send a message

Post by turbomkt
I have sent this post to the Tennessee editing team.
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)