Post by Nataliia_Staff
G_W1Z wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:55 am Once they are approved or rejected, the window remains displayed but once you click save the window closes (since the task with that PUR is now complete.) 

Thank you G_W1Z. And I see that there is an additional button "Done" on the screen with the PUR. Is it possible to click on it? 

Regards,
Nataliia

Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
Hi SC1GHERA,

Thank you, I have opened an internal issue for this. The team will review it.

Regards,
Nataliia
Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
Thank you G_W1Z for your prompt reply. I will check this internally with the team and update you. 

Regards,
Nataliia
Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
desoleh wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:33 pm Known issues:
User history on Left Panel/sidebar, no space between date and oleh (by).
occurs when using the Language option "Bahasa Inggris".
 WME Need Fixed.png

Hi Desoleh,

Thank you for the report. I have filed an internal issue for this. The team will review it.

Regards,
Nataliia

Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
turbomkt wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:21 pm
G_W1Z wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:00 pm After approving a Place Update Request (PUR) and saving, the PUR window remains open. Here is what it looks like:Screenshot 2022-08-10 125714.png

This is happening with all scripts/extensions disabled. 

Here is a PL to a place I had this happen with: https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... 11.1431437

I tested in the general area with other types of PURs (adding a new place, for example) and the same behavior occured.

Quite honestly...It's not what we are accustomed to, but I think this is the way it should work.  That way we can use the Next Place button after we save our current edit.

Hi turbomkt,

Thank you for the comment. This behaviour is connected to the fix "PURs: place update panel doesn't show the last PUR of a place". This "Done" button was enabled in order to allow to handle cases with multiple PURs added. 

Regards,
Nataliia 

Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
Hi G_W1Z,

May I ask you to add a suggestion to Uservoice for this behaviour with standing alone PURs and additional click? It would be very helpful for our team in order to understand if this additional click is really annoying? 

Many thanks in advance! 🙏🏻
Nataliia
Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
linguasaltitante wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:57 pm
linguasaltitante wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:27 pm
InvisiBilldotnet wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:15 pm I too am getting load failures in Firefox 103.0.2 on Win10, due to the same CSP errors with editor-assets.waze.com.

Same with me: FF Version 103.0.2 / WIN11

Don't know if the origin of the error is the same, but similar behavior is happing on Android 11 with Firefox v103.2.0 and Opera v70.3.3653.66287

Hi Everyone, 

We have received the answer that this is related to some back-end updates, which were enabled to the WME editor. They work fine for Chrome but unfortunately they are causing issues for FireFox and other web browsers. We are checking with the team optimal ways to handle them.

In the meantime I want to ask: is this blocking critical work that you can only do on Android/Firefox or you can use Chrome browser for the same tasks? 

We want to understand the impact of the problem. 

Thank you in advance,
Nataliia 

Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
G_W1Z wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:36 pm Are the 3 floating buttons on the right supposed to cover/partially cover windows that are open?Screenshot 2022-08-16 183355.png
Permalink of where I experienced this: https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor?env=u ... =514447553

Hi G_W1Z,

Thank you for the report. Could you please indicate steps how do you recreate this behaviour? I can't open an additional window in WME.

Regards,
Nataliia

Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
linguasaltitante wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:52 am Hello

There seems to be a problem when creating an Event: it does not assume the city that is firstly shown by default

Hi Linguasaltitante,

Thank you for the report. Could you please check this forum thread? It seems that these issues are similar. 

Regards,
Nataliia

Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by Nataliia_Staff
Hey Linguasaltitante,

No worries, thank you once again for the report.

Have a nice day!
Nataliia
Nataliia_Staff
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message