Kolkata Wazers

Post by cshubhra
Please introduce yourself, and lets discuss how we can improve the waze experience in Kolkata
cshubhra

POSTER_ID:1490417

Send a message
Area Manager: Kolkata, India
Twitter Handle: @cshubhra

Post by anindyanuri
Hi senior wazers. I am Anindya from Burdwan (100km far from Kolkata). Happy to meet you all.
anindyanuri
Send a message

Post by cherianchris
I told you guys earlier.. VACATIONS!

Chris -> MB526 -> Tapatalk 2
cherianchris
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
“It is not power that corrupts, but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it, and fear of the scourge of power, corrupts those who are subject to it.”
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/1/13/Monster.png

Post by cherianchris
Starts immediately after Durga Puja eh? ;-)

Chris -> MB526 -> Tapatalk 2
cherianchris
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
“It is not power that corrupts, but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it, and fear of the scourge of power, corrupts those who are subject to it.”
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/1/13/Monster.png

Post by cshubhra
Yes of course!!! I see a some activity in Pune. Next time if I go to Pune, I will use the maps you have created :)
The general idea is if you work to have good maps in Pune, I work to have good maps in Kolkata, someone else works to have a good map in Mumbai/Delhi and Bangalore the overall India experience would improve
cshubhra
Send a message

Post by cshubhra
I have left Kolkata for quite some time. However, keep up the good work
cshubhra
Send a message

Post by rahulmaindargi
Hi I am Rahul.
From Pune Maharashtra Area.

Not many wazers around me, though i see 2-4 different people @ different time.

And consdering less density of wazers in India... I think we should discuss..

lets discuss how we can improve the waze experience in INDIA ;)
rahulmaindargi
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by rahulmaindargi
cshubhra wrote: The general idea is if you work to have good maps in Pune, I work to have good maps in Kolkata, someone else works to have a good map in Mumbai/Delhi and Bangalore the overall India experience would improve
yes agreed.
With large number of Wazers we will start to have Traffic update Advantages too.. :D
rahulmaindargi
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
cshubhra wrote:I have left Kolkata for quite some time. However, keep up the good work

Hi there... i have seen most of the updates were done by you and i guess after you have been away there havent been much. I also dont see many people using waze here. I have started updating quiet a few places and to tell you frankly got inspired by your updates to update as much as i can and the time allows. I am not sure if i will be for long here (regret finding waze too late) but till the time i am i will update. hope to see more users.
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
Oh sorry forgot to introduce myself...

Hi i am Vinod and at the moment residing in Kolkata but am from Bombay..... er.... Mumbai i mean.
vcoolvin
Send a message