Route change please!

Post by JordanRichins
Hi

I own a company called North Forty Escapes.   if you search it on Waze in pips right up. There is an issue when people follow waze  in getting to our location. Unfortunately, it instructs them to turn into a housing community 1/4 mile right before our gate. Called  Aspen Acres. The route needs to be changed so the route takes them on the very next road called Stillman Ranch Road and turns in there to access North Forty Escapes. if you can, please help me get this route changed as the housing community is a private community and has no winter or summer access. Thank you! 

JordanRichins

POSTER_ID:18087667

Send a message

Post by rocketsciguy
Hello!  A Utah editor here.  I found a few problems with the Waze map that appear to be causing the routing problem you describe for North Forty Escapes, at 7361 E Weber Canyon Rd in Oakley, Utah (vanity address "1 Stillman Ranch Road").  I have made some changes that should fix the problem after the next map tile refresh cycle, typically 1-2 days.  I see some issues with the roads on Google Maps as well, and I can try to get those fixed too.

On Thursday, when the Waze map should be updated, please try the following on the Waze app to check whether the routing is fixed: Go to My Waze > find the entry for North Forty Escapes in your history > tap three dots next to address > tap remove. Repeat these steps in Saved places and Work if applicable. Then search for and re-add the destination again. These steps will clear the navigation cache for this address on your app, and will make sure that the updated coordinates are used by your app.  Let us know if you or your guests continue to have issues navigating there with Waze, and the best place would be the Utah Waze Community forum here.

Thanks!

rocketsciguy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message