Please post your requests to update locked roads here. Please be as specific as you can and post a permalink.
Thanks.

Forum rules
1. Include the CITY and PROVINCE in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a PERMALINK to the segment(s) you wish unlocked or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Unlock request in Quezon City, Metro Manila

Post by popongski
Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&l ... =311945936
Reason: There is a big mistake in our street's house numbering. I would like to end the explanation to grab/lalamove riders regarding our location. I would devote my time in correcting the house numbers in the area.
Unlock to level: 2

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&l ... 07.9635198
Reason: this is our clinic and I would like to update our business description. I would like to update the businesses in the street since I pass here every day. I would like to help the people who are going here in this simple way.
Unlock to level: 3

Thank you in advance,

popongski

POSTER_ID:18089622

Send a message

Post by Brezzypete
1. Please update us your house number with correct location

2. You may try to update the description in the app. If not, you may place it here so we may help you update
Brezzypete
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by ceclimaco
1. Most house numberings are from Google Maps. Waze also gets search results from Gmaps. Delivery and taxi-hailing apps also get house numbers and destination pins from their in-app navigation system or from a third-party nav app. I've unlocked the segment of Naranghita you sent a link of if you want to correct them on Waze.

2. I've updated the description of Ampong and added Ecodent and the narrow road nearby. Changes will take effect on the next map tile update.

ceclimaco
Send a message

Post by popongski
1. Hi, our number is 39A, please also add a narrow road (two way) as marked in the photo. But most of the house numbering in this street is wrong.

Please also add our business:

Ecodent Dental Supplies

Kindly see attached photo for your reference. 
naranghita st..png
(1.84 MiB) Downloaded 11 times
 2. Ampong Dental Clinic (Kamuning Road, Quezon City and Chino Roces, Makati City)

Description:

Dental Clinic
tmj. orthodontics. cosmetic dentistry. implantology, endodontics. odontectomy.

Thank you so much.
popongski
Send a message

Post by popongski
Thank you so much! I've updated some of the house numbers on google map, I'll continue updating the house numbers on Google. Will it reflect on the waze app too?
popongski
Send a message