Les annonces a consulter systématiquement

Shira's Rotation Update- Adrian will be the new Community Manager

Post by shirapashu
Bonjour Wazers,

I'd like to update you that Starting January 2023, I will start a 6 months rotation opportunity with Google, at Startups for Sustainable Development  as communities manager.

During this time, adrian@waze.com aka adriansinger  from the communities team, will replace me as the community manager for France.

Adrain has a lot of experience as a community manager and I'm sure you will enjoy collaborating together.I will miss collaborating with you and will see you in a few months!

Good luck Adrian and Happy Holidays!

Shira

image (2).png
(137.8 KiB) Downloaded 128 times

shirapashu
Waze Team
Waze Team

POSTER_ID:13382665

Send a message

Post by adriansinger
Hi dear Community,

I’m so glad to be here! During my 13 years in the Waze Communities Team I’ve heard good things about you and I wish I can promise I'll do my best to support you the way you deserve it images/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

For those of you who don't know me, I’m a 42 years-old Uruguayan living in Tel Aviv for the last 16 years. Before Waze I worked as a journalist for a newspaper in Uruguay, and I completed a Journalism degree (in Uruguay) and a Cinema and TV Studies M.A (in Tel Aviv). I’m married + 2 (Leon is 5 years old and Noa -girl- is 9 months old).

Shira and I have been working intensely the last few days to make an organized transition that included going over all the relevant information.

Please feel free to contact your coordinators for any issue that needs my attention, and I can’t wait to meet you all when the time comes!

Merci!
Adrian
adriansinger
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message
Adrián Singer
Emeritus Community Manager

Post by shirapashu
Salut Wazers!

I want to update you that my rotation will be extended to a full year, meaning that the rotation will end on December 31st, instead of July 1st.

During this time, adrian@waze.com will continue to replace me as FR community manager.

Keep on your amazing contribution to Waze!

Wishing you all the best, miss you and will see you again in January 2024🥳

Shira

shirapashu
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by shirapashu
Salut Wazers!

I want to update you that my rotation will be extended to a full year, meaning that the rotation will end on December 31st, instead of July 1st.

During this time, adrian@waze.com will continue to replace me as FR community manager.

Keep on your amazing contribution to Waze!

Wishing you all the best, miss you and will see you again in January 2024🥳

Shira

shirapashu
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message